Hilton Garden Inn Miami Airport West
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,314 results
All reviewsmiami airportshuttle serviceflight pathfront desk staffdolphin mallnice hotelcruise portnext morningroom was clean and comfortablebusiness centerwould stay againan early flightnice poolconvenient locationstayed one nightrental carbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 March 2012

We had a connecting flight very early so we stop by this hotel to dine and sleep. We had a perfect meal in their restaurant, a nice sleep and the shuttle took us to the airport with no hassle at all

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 5 March 2012

If you need an inexpensive hotel, close to the airport then I would recommend this place. I was in town for a convention and did not want to pay Downtown Miami hotel prices. The hotel is located in an add area though.

Clean rooms, free internet, free parking, decent gym, all what you would come to expect from HIlton Garden Inn.

Staff was pleasant and attentive. They had an issue with a non working elevator during my check in but everyone was apologetic and the wait was really only a view minutes.

I would stay again for business.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank kuuru
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Stayed one night in March, 2012. We usually look fro Hilton Garden Inns because we find them clean, friendly and affordable. We use them for both business and personal travel. The Hilton Garden in Miami seems to be the exception to the rule as far as cleanliness is concerned. Carpets were filthy. And I'm not that picky! Staff were helpful and moved us to another room. Same thing.
My advice? Ask to see your room first.

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank pressguy
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Hilton are a reliable brand and this hotel is exactly what you would expect, good service, nice room, clean hotel, all the usual hilton stuff. Not the cheapest, not the most expensive, however hilton like showers over baths, ok, but sometimes I like a bath! so a 4 not a 5 :)

This Hilton garden inn was located near the airport with a free shuttle service and a wendy's just over the road perfect for a one nighter!

Room Tip: Try to stay away from the ice machines!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank istanbultrip059
Reviewed 14 February 2012

The hotel itself is nice and comfy but the staff at the front desk were rude! I even had to call and complain to the hilton honors club due to it. To top it all off even after the hilton honor program called them in ref to my complaint they did nothing to try to win me over they continued with their attitude. Hotel is great specially so close the airport I didnt even hear a plane go by but the staff needs to be replaced at the front desk. The restuarant for lunch only has sandwiches yet the menu in the room doesnt state that. The breakfast was good.

I was soaking in the tub and when I looked over to the toilet area it looked like it hasnt gotten a good cleaning in a while and the toilet paper is located under the sink a little weird. The carpets can use cleaning and its a new hotel

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple