Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
USD 118
USD 114
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 143/night.

Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
USD 129
  • Breakfast included
USD 270
Mandarin Oriental
  • Restaurant
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
USD 139
USD 116
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 146/night.

USD 149
HolidayInn.com
USD 135
  • Pool
YVE Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
USD 162
USD 109
USD 93
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 103/night.

1,006 results
All reviewsmonday to thursdaydolphin mallplanes flyingflight pathmiami airportfull kitchenshuttle servicelight dinnersmall kitchenbedroom suitecomplimentary breakfasthome away from homesofa bedfront desk staffliving areablue lagoonwould stay here again
Reviewed 19 April 2018

I have been a Hilton Diamond Member for 25+ years and primarily stay at Homewood Suites or Embassy Suites; both members of the Hilton Family. This location was your typical Homewood (adequately stocked kitchen, adequate living space for a one bedroom suite, your typical breakfast buffet and evening social) but has some serious shortcomings resulting in a most unpleasant night's sleep.

--When we first walked into the room there was a very strong odor throughout that actually made our eyes water and caused us to cough. It wasn't from someone smoking in the room. It was more like a chemical smell. We figured it might be a cleaner that housekeeping uses so most likely would be the same in another room. Plus we were only staying for one night before flying out in the morning. We called and asked for air freshener which helped after a while.

--Upon getting into bed, we noticed that the mattress sagged in several areas on both sides of the bed.

--After the A/C shut off upon reaching the set temperature, it took forever for it to come back on to the point that the room was stuffy and we were almost sweating in bed.

--There was a ceiling fan in the room and we tried to put it on HIGH to compensate for the A/C but the pull chain was stuck and would not allow us to.

--We like to sleep with a light cover, such as a sheet, but the one piece duvet was way too hot.

--First time we ever stayed at a hotel where we had a King bed but only 2 King Pillows and then 2 Standard Pillows. Very awkward for sleeping as we like to use 2 pillows each.

--Every time we would turn over in bed, the fitted sheet would come loose from the corners of the bed. Very annoying.

Lastly, which did not affect the sleep quality, one of the sofa cushions were torn. Wouldn't you think the Housekeeper should have noticed and had it replaced or repaired?

Also, the hotel is L shaped and our room was located toward the very back of the hotel. The long side of the L hallway was quite comfortable with A/C, but then when you turned the corner, it was quite warm and uncomfortable walking to reach our room.

We were planning to stay here upon our arrival back in Miami before driving home to St. Pete, but after losing a night's sleep I canceled the reservation. We are staying elsewhere.

I rated it an overall POOR because the main reason one stays at a hotel is to sleep there overnight so nothing can compensate for a bad night's sleep.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank William W
Reviewed 13 April 2018

I stayed 7 days. I paid my money at checkin per my co firmation but the rate kept changing by the day for some reason and I was threatened to be put out for 54.00 I didnt owe. I was in pain from my surgery and was very frustrated. The food sucked. All they really had was eggs. Eggs with cheese, Eggs with salsa, I dont eat eggs. The sausage was salty and I would have rather been at the Embassy Suites.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Easy access to the airport. Lots of restaurants in the area but you need a car. Highway crossing can be a challenge. Great manager's social and breakfast. Nice clean kitchenette. Great pool and surprisingly nice workout facility. Staff very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

One of the better Homewood’s we’ve stayed at over the years. The property is well kept and the hotel is very clean. Everything in our room worked and the maids kept it neat and clean. The evening meal was excellent both nights. The breakfast area was always well stocked, even 30 minutes before closing. Plenty of food places close by, although not within easy walking distance.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

The fully equipped kitchenette, table and sofa, apart from the bedroom make such a difference in a trip that I felt at home. The funny thing is that I didn’t use any of the amenities, but still felt great about them. The staff was nice and helpful, breakfast was nothing much of the ordinary. I’m coming back in the next trip!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business