“Great Family Vacation House with Private Pool”
other travellers have booked this property
Oasis w/pool and down from Gulf Beaches
Private in-ground pool Patio to grill and pool.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Private in-ground pool
Patio to grill and pool.
Walk into an open floor plan.  Hardwoods and Tile flooring.
Dining Area
Kitchen - full amenities and four bar stools
Great Room - TV - WiFi - DVD - Bluetooth speaker
Master with Queen - TV - Radio - Private Bath - leads to patio and pool.
2nd Bedroom with Double - Large Walk in Closet
One of two bath rooms
Boat Driveway at Oasis
Boardwalk to beach in Mexico Beach
Sunset at Mexico Beach - 4-7 blocks from house
Sunsets at beach.
Patio to pool private area.
Lots of parking space on quiet street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 37 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Kelsey S
“Great Family Vacation House with Private Pool”
Reviewed 17 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

My family and I chose this vacation rental as our get-a-way to enjoy our first vacation together. The owener, Kali, was always very kind and only a text away with really quick response time if ever we needed anything. The house did have some minor cosmetics but they in no way, shape, or form interfered with our stay. The house was beautiful and was perfect because it is pet friendly and only a four minute drive from the closest pet friendly beach. My son was never bored because even when we felt like relaxing at the house, my son was able to enjoy swimming in the private pool that is neatly tucked in the back of the house enclosed in a privacy fence. Originally the television in the master bedroom was stuck on only one channel but my tech-savvy boyfriend was able to fix it after a little meddling so now both televisions are back up and running perfectly. We will definitely look back into renting this vacation rental if ever back in the area.

Cindy R
Hahira, Georgia
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 8 March 2018 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Our family enjoyed this property so much!! The house was so cute and comfortable, the pool priceless!! Completely private, quiet street,we will never stay anywhere else when we're at Mexico Beach!!I couldn't put the exact date we were there. We were actually there in May 2015

11 Mar 2018
Thank you Cindy and you are always welcome back!
DavidL8
Birmingham, Alabama
“Great private pool cottage”
Reviewed 22 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

The property is located on a very, very quiet street in Mexico beach. Toucans and Killer Seafood and the grocery store are very close to the cottage. The pool is great and very quiet. Great beds. Cable TV reception is not great. Pet friendly. Hardwood floors and tile. Extremely, extremely clean. Comfortable furniture. All cooking items you need are included. We were there for 4 days and one car drove by so if you are looking for noise go elsewhere. The cottage looks small but once inside you have room galore. 3 bedrooms and 2 baths-perfect for a family of 4 or 5. I would suggest labels for which remote controls what on the TVs and this is my only recommendation. We were hoping the next guests would have to cancel so we could stay longer but it wasn't to be. Great price for a great cottage-you can't go wrong with this beach house. I just wish it was mine!

22 Aug 2017
It's always nice when a visitor takes the time to post a review. Glad this impromptu trip worked out for both of us; wish you could have stayed longer! Thanks for the 'tip' about TV reception and remotes, Technology.:) I will have it checked out. Your family is welcome back anytime!
takeachan...
Huntsville, Alabama
“Pool and beach. what more could you ask?”
Reviewed 6 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

The home is exactly as advertised. Large open space and I was surprised how well furnished and clean, with all the amenities we needed. It was great to go to the beach, but come back to a private in-ground pool. I had never been to Mexico Beach, but it had what we needed and Port St Joe was only 10 minutes away. I will return and the homeowner made the process very easy.

9 Jul 2017
Thanks for the nice review & glad you enjoyed my home and Mexico Beach.
OnAir5165...
“Great vacation after the loss of a loved one....”
Reviewed 30 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Myself and my wonderful mother came to this wonderful house and location. The neighborhood is just fabulous.i I would gladly recommend this property for anyone. Very nice. Great fishing. And an very friendly owner Thanks again for everything Kali.. Will never forget this one ..

2 May 2017
So glad you were able to come for two weeks and put your cares behind you. Thanks for taking the time to comment on your stay at my home.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing