“Still amazing no matter when we come back!”

The Island Waterfront Bar and Grill
Price range: USD 7 - USD 15
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Island has a fabulous view of the Banana River. Access by boat. We serve great food and have a friendly staff. We have live Music,6 Tv's to watch your favorite games.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

First off don't be put off by the reviews if you are reading them from Facebook. I didn't notice them until after I started writing this. They have been receiving 1 star ratings but if you look and read, it's about the service and not about the drinks or the food. They are delicious!

My husband and I just popped into Florida for a week-end at the end of March 2018. This place is and will always be on our top 5 places to go. Whether for drinks, food, bands, or the views, it's never disappointing.
The first time we found this place was in 2014. We came back in 2015 and had a great time again. This time it's been 3yrs since we have been here and it's still great! We visited on a Saturday night. Band was kickin', food was delicious as before and so were the drinks. We ended up racking up quite the bill because we didn't want to leave. No, it's not $$$, we just didn't want to leave lol.
I had the 3 fish tacos with the blackened Mahi-Mahi and my husband had the Fish and Chips. (They are house-made chips, not french fries). YUM!

Not sure what the fuss is on the service lately. We had a great waitress. She constantly checked on us and even the guy came buy a couple times to check on us as well. I don't know if it was because there was a band and a Saturday night, but it wasn't packed, we got our food and drinks pretty quick and our table was clean.

We'll be coming back in July 2018 again!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Met up with friends for a light meal. The food was good, the drinks even better, and the service even better than those. It was rainy and dreary outside but warm and inviting inside.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Ordered the Chicken Piccata and my friend ordered the Mahi. Both meals were awesome!!! And the service was great!!! HIGHLY recommend this restaurant. Prices are as good as the meals!!! Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

The Island is a great place for lunch and a couple beers with outside seating over looking the Banana River. The service is good and the food is great.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

We have a group of "Snowbirds" who bowl every Thursday. We usually try a different restaurant each week. This past Thursday we had lunch The Island Waterfront Bar and Grill. At first glance I pictured it more a bar than a grill, but when my French Dip arrived, I was convinced otherwise! Our server, "Dawson", did an amazing job with the ten of us. Everyone seemed very pleased with his or her lunch, but those of us who ordered the French Dip said it was the best ever!

1  Thank 410stephene