“Accommodating stop-over”

Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Melbourne
Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina
“Accommodating stop-over”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

Stayed just one night but clean, convenient, and great front desk service. Very close to Melbourne airport and just a few miles from the beach.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2012

As A Hilton Diamond Member I found this to be a very good hotel, the food, service is excellent. It's sad it is not closer to the beach, I would only stay there again if it was only for business. I would not stay there for any type of vacation.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank bubba086
Idaho, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2012

We had 1 night left of our "Keys" trip and decided to stay here because our return flight was out of Orlando. So glad we discovered this area. The beach was long, wide and beautiful. I bet we walked 5 miles! After going to the Keys where real beaches are rare, this was a happy find. The hotel was Hilton at it's best. The staff was friendly and always smiling. We had a drink pool side and enjoyed the tropical music and feel of the place. Dinner in the restaurant was very good. My husband had steak, garlic mashed and a side of shrimp. I wasn't that hungry so shared his meal and had a side salad. Our waiter was very prompt do to the fact that we were the only people in there. I guess it's the slow season. The next morning we had the breakfast buffet. We don't usually say much about buffets but this one was very good. They even asked if we wanted fresh cooked eggs and waffles. Yes, please!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Florence, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2012

My wife and I stayed one night as a layover on the way to Miami. I have stayed in Hiltons in many different cities. Hilton has learned how to deliver a reliable experience at any of their hotels. There is comfortable bedding, a friendly staff, and a relaxing atmosphere. This one was no different. I forgot my toothbrush and a name brand one was delivered to me with a smile. This was done even though I booked through a travel site and not through their honors program. On top of this, this hotel has a great view of the ocean and was very reasonably priced.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BrianE1968
Minneapolis
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2012

Great service and all the great amenities of Hilton. However a couple of things: the rooms are neatly vacuumed only in the high traffic areas. Under the bed there were many dust bunnies. On the edge of the room you could clearly see a dust build up. The easy chair in my room was filthy. See attached photo. I did enjoy the restaurant it is Cajun and they seem to do it adequately. I also like the foyer of the room. It was tiled. It was difficult to sleep in as their was a lot of activity in the hallway

• Stayed January 2012