“Exceptional!”

Ichabod's Dockside
Ranked #31 of 479 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Waterfront seafood bar & grille overlooking Melbourne Harbor Marina. Great sunsets while having cocktails or appetizers like Calamari or Bacon Wrapped Scallops. Daily dinner and lunch specials
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great service, great FRESH food. My mahi was the best piece of fish I have had for a while.

We questioned when we pulled up to the place, we couldn't have been more wrong.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Small, out of the way place at a marina in Melbourne. Clearly a locals hang out. Sat at the bar. Service was fast and friendly. Cold beer. Ordered smoked fish dip...outstanding. Then blacked mahi which was also excellent. Not much more you could ask for. If I lived here, I'd be here every week.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Curious since we pass it on the way to the Chart House, we met friends. Service that day was verrrrrrry sloooowwww. Our lunch was turning into a dinner and one person had to leave since it ran past their lunch hour. Food was good, but nothing really jumped out to say "come back". Good place for friends to meet for drinks and apps since it's on the water and close to US 1 and 192

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for a non chain dinner with a relaxing atmosphere and this place was spot on. Quick service without feeling rush. Quality food, great service and friendly staff. All meals were great; crab cake, fried grouper sandwich, blacken Wahoo and blacken mahi.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Took a customer here for lunch. We sat outside overlooking the docks. It was a great setting. I ordered the tile fish lunch special (no, I had never heard of tile fish either), and it was delicious. My customer ordered the cobia lunch special, and I don't think that he had anything to complain about.
We had great service, cold beer and good food, what else could we ask for?