“Great service and Great Food”

That Little Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 479 Restaurants in Melbourne
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is a great place. There is plenty of parking as it shares a parking lot. There is also plenty of seats both booths and tables. It is a very popular local place due to its service, food and prices. The waitress noted that our table was close to another one and, as soon as a larger one was open, helped us move to the larger table.
I ordered the prime rib meal. It was excellent and came out quickly. The staff is very friendly and I plan to visit again soon. I highly recommend this to fellow travelers

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I have seen this eating establishment for over 5 years but never experienced it until this evening when I was asked to go there for dinner.
I'm so glad I said yes!
From the moment we walked in and was greeted by the friendly staff to the moment we left with a reminder to come back again....it was top notch! The owner has such great attention to detain and the decor is fresh and inviting and most importantly very, very clean. The bathroom was spotless.
Our waitress was super efficient and kind and both of our meals were delicious.
As I said.....this little restaurant is not to be overlooked.
Very good!

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Their liver,onions, and bacon are excellent in spite of liver’s bad culinary reputation! LOL
Great service, clean as whistle!
Highly recommend!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Had the wonderful liver and onions from the lunch menu. Great service and seating atmosphere with a dinner side of the restaurant if you come alone to eat. Busy on Sundays!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We just came into town and was looking for someplace to have breakfast, and found this place on trip advisor. We all had a fantastic breakfast. The food and service was great and the staff were very pleasant. A bonus, the prices were very good also. Will visit here again!