“Great Coffee”

Sun Shoppe & Cafe
Ranked #7 of 23 Dessert in Melbourne
Cuisines: American, Deli, French
Reviewed 23 November 2016

Best coffee shop for miles, very pleasant staff and great value. They do food also, the bagels and cookies are tasty

Reviewed 10 September 2016

The Sun Shoppe Cafe is a local restaurant known for their great coffee, fresh bagels, and outstanding lunch selections. They have regular coffees, latte's, specialty drinks, and expresso. Andrew, Eli, Bree, and John do a wonderful job taking and serving your order. They aim to please and do a GREAT job. They have wifi and provide a relaxing atmosphere to meet and eat with your friends, business acquaintances, and family.You can tell by the number of "regulars" what a great place to spend some time.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

If you like Coffee Shops which include an electric mix of people than this is the place for you. Very much a locals place with more quality food options than you would expect,comfortable seating, very friendly service, fair prices, good Coffee, and strong Wifi. A place to hang out, conduct business, socialize, work or just chill.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

I stopped in with my boys for a snack and a place to have a little chat time together. It was not busy and we were the only customers at the desk until we had ordered. Even so, we were rushed. The staff lacked knowledge on the origin of their coffee ( a huge letdown to me when ordering coffee) and when we asked about smoothies the staff just pointed to a piece of paper. Had we not already placed our order for bagels and muffins, I would have walked out. Our muffins and bagels were very doughy and tasteless. My iced coffee was just off and lacking any true rich flavor. The smoothie ( jekyll island) was the only item from our order with any type of taste quality. I dont want to assume but I do wonder if they saw kids and immediately were displeased with our presence at their establishment? Either way, my guys were on great behavior while there and so I have to say, I would not go back nor would I recommend this place to others.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

This is a fun place to stop in. Menu up on the boards behind the register to choice some tasty treats. Very comfortable atmosphere too. Like the coffee shops of years ago. No rush atmosphere, go in enjoy and relax. Nice servers too.