“Great food and service!”

Thai Thai Restaurant
Ranked #58 of 478 Restaurants in Melbourne
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Hands down the place to go. When you arrive you feel like Norm from Cheers! Danny makes sure everyone is welcomed and treated like family. This Thai Thai can pull it off because there is nothing to hide. The food speaks for itself and they cant wait to serve you. And i mean they serve you. You truly feel like you are being cared for when you dine here. I know this sounds over the top but its the truth. This is the only choice for me when i'm looking for Thai and Sushi. Oh, and don't forget to ask for the off menu beers.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Thai Thai has always been good, but this one is the best! The sushi chef is so nice, and fun to watch. The food was tasty. The dragon roll was truly a work of art. Service was excellent..

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I love this restaurant! Great service! The waiters are very attentive! They all help each other out too! Danny is awesome! The past few weeks he has been working behind the sushi bar! He is always very friendly! When not behind the bar he walks around and greets the customers making them feel comfortable and welcome! I have been here many times alone and with friends! My favorite is the Sushi Mori D! But I have had the Pad Thai and a few other dishes! Love the volcano duck! I highly recommend this restaurant! Oh and they do a great take out business too!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We have been to Thai Thai a couple times now - I don't understand the back story of all the varieties of Thai Thai in Melbourne. This one is on North Wickham road. The service is good, and so far everything we've tried has been very good. The prices are reasonable and the food is presented very well. The service, quality, price point matrix is achieved.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Thai-Thai on Lake Washington used to be my favorite of all of this franchises restaurants. As time passed it became an average sushi restaurant in my opinion, probably due to the personalities of the servers. Plus there are many more games in town when you are craving sushi or Thai food.

A simple request for a very minor substitution due to dietary needs, has become "they won't allow me to do that." Well to me, when I'm spending $20 for my lunch or dinner, that simple request is the difference now between an above average experience, or an average one.

I won't make recommendations for other sushi restaurants to try, because I have been loyal to the Thai Thai restaurants for a long time, in a world where restaurants being a dime a dozen should be willing to raise the bar and keep to high standards, this particular one is losing its Sushi Knife's edge over the competition.