“Good buying experience, poor return experience.”
Review of Nature's Market

Nature's Market
Ranked #13 of 23 Dessert in Melbourne
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Good buying experience. Poor return experience. Paid credit card. Cashier had to get manager approval. The cashier states to the manager "I've got another one", like I was an inconvenience to them (quite the opposite of my buying experience). I then find out they will only refund store credit or cash. Needless to say, I get back 19.99 to the penny (pocket full of change), when I originally paid 20.75. At which point I find out that they have a non-refundable credit card service fee of 76 cents. Really? Please get your Point-of-sale system into the 21st century and be able to 1. Process credit card refunds and 2. Not charge your customers to use a credit card. I will not be back.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

My husband and I visited the cafe at Nature's Market a few years ago, and I had been meaning to go back and was able to stop by for lunch yesterday (on a Monday). I recently switched to a mostly vegan, whole foods plant based diet, and was hoping I would be able to get a fantastic lunch. Unfortunately, after surveying the hot bar, cold bar, salad bar, and sandwich selections, I didn't really find anything that I thought I would like that would be vegan. I ended up ordering one of the smoothies that was a mix of spinach, blueberries, and some other fruits, with added pea protein. The smoothie tasted great, but it was too sweet for me so I feel like they likely added extra sugar to it when the fruit on it's own would have definitely been sweet enough. The protein powder was not mixed in well, and I ended up having to throw away the bottom third of the smoothie because it was so grainy. I also thought their prices were higher than other smoothie shops in the area that serve larger smoothies. I was actually really disappointed and had been looking forward to trying the cafe again, but I'm not sure that I'll be tempted to visit again anytime in the near future after this visit.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

You want to eat healthy, get the best foods for your family? Then you must come here, they have your health in mine and the prices are bad either.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

A small place with limited offerings. Inside the Health food store. Some organic offerings. Lots of supplements and vitamins. A bit pricy. Some fresh produce available.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

I have lived near the Nature's Market for 20 years and I've NEVER liked the store or the restaurant. The owner is obnoxious and most of the workers seem to take on her negative attitudes. Not friendly or helpful. The product prices are outrageous, but consistent with most health food stores. The only reason I go here is to buy their fresh vegetable juices, which I do like. I am a health conscious vegan and I'd LOVE it if this store was anything like a Whole Foods store. Unfortunately, it is the exact opposite.

The biggest downfall of the restaurant is the ambiance -- it's tired looking and there are no windows! For the life of me, I can't understand why they built a brand new building about 6 years (?) ago and designed the food area like a giant closet! It's dark and depressing back in the corner where you order food. Just recently, they finally knocked down half a wall to try and open up the space a bit. Truly, the entire store has a negative "vibe" for me. It's the only health food store within a 30 minute drive for me. Bummer!

1  Thank MyNiblet