“Fun & Relaxing Boat Ride”
Review of Dolfun Tours

Dolfun Tours
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Really enjoyed our boat ride. It was fun, informative and relaxing. Sadly, we didn't see any manatee but the cooler weather played a role in that. Saw lots of dolphins. Highly recommend Dolfun Tours!

All reviews
"wildlife"
in 30 reviews

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I purchased tickets through groupon for 5 adults and 1 2 year which I was told by their ticket office needed a ticket per the coast guard... but when you visit the website tickets are for 3 and up.
We arrived at 11:58am for our 12 pm tour. Captain waited for us but never spoke. After he started up the boat he was friendlier and informative, he let my daughter and other kids run around and try on his sun glasses. We saw a handful of dolphins no manatees.

It was a good trip but honestly the Captain doesn’t seem like he enjoys it.

You do get free dolphin keychains at the end!!

2  Thank Bearsfn85
Reviewed 8 October 2017

This was a last minute deal for us and we couldn't have been happier........I live in this area and never saw so much from the water.......Very informative captain who knew so much about the birds, dolphins, and fauna in the area. Saw plenty of dolphins, captain went out of his way to find them, did not see manatees and we did not swim off the boat, but many folks did........I would recommend this trip to anyone.