“Twice totally pleased with this tour”
Review of Dolfun Tours

and up
Dolphin and Manatee Sightseeing River Tour
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I purchased tickets through groupon for 5 adults and 1 2 year which I was told by their ticket office needed a ticket per the coast guard... but when you visit the website tickets are for 3 and up.
We arrived at 11:58am for our 12 pm tour. Captain waited for us but never spoke. After he started up the boat he was friendlier and informative, he let my daughter and other kids run around and try on his sun glasses. We saw a handful of dolphins no manatees.

It was a good trip but honestly the Captain doesn’t seem like he enjoys it.

You do get free dolphin keychains at the end!!

2  Thank Bearsfn85
Reviewed 8 October 2017

This was a last minute deal for us and we couldn't have been happier........I live in this area and never saw so much from the water.......Very informative captain who knew so much about the birds, dolphins, and fauna in the area. Saw plenty of dolphins, captain went out of his way to find them, did not see manatees and we did not swim off the boat, but many folks did........I would recommend this trip to anyone.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Went on the tour Sept 30,17...It was a nice time did see 4 dolphins playing and did get a few nice pictures.....did find out we would probably see more later in the year when other waters are cold......No Manatees.......As far as Capt. Bob....he was ok with us...knew his job well.....didnt hear him say anything out of line...but no one really said anything to him..no questions....Had our 3 yr old great granddaughter and she loved it....I only thing I would say was...when we got on the boat he put a step stool for us to step up on to get on the boat.....when we came back he seamed to be more worried into talking with a guy standing there(not on boat) instead of putting the stool to step down on...which was a little hard when I have 2 bad knees..but other than that NO PROBLEMS....would I paid the regular price for 4 No...and we didnt have to pay anything when we got there...we did tip for that reason..No tax money at all...

Reviewed 26 September 2017

PLEASE please read all the reviews on this site and DO NOT purchase a ticket from this business. He should be SHUT DOWN. This man is very rude and enjoys turning people away for NO reason. Thank goodness Groupon refunded me. We had a better day exploring Coco Beach and Cape Canaveral anyways SO THE JOKE IS ON HIM.

1  Thank mhamm3