“Great Day”

USD 27.00*
and up
Dolphin and Manatee Sightseeing River Tour
Reviewed 8 October 2017

This was a last minute deal for us and we couldn't have been happier........I live in this area and never saw so much from the water.......Very informative captain who knew so much about the birds, dolphins, and fauna in the area. Saw plenty of dolphins, captain went out of his way to find them, did not see manatees and we did not swim off the boat, but many folks did........I would recommend this trip to anyone.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Went on the tour Sept 30,17...It was a nice time did see 4 dolphins playing and did get a few nice pictures.....did find out we would probably see more later in the year when other waters are cold......No Manatees.......As far as Capt. Bob....he was ok with us...knew his job well.....didnt hear him say anything out of line...but no one really said anything to him..no questions....Had our 3 yr old great granddaughter and she loved it....I only thing I would say was...when we got on the boat he put a step stool for us to step up on to get on the boat.....when we came back he seamed to be more worried into talking with a guy standing there(not on boat) instead of putting the stool to step down on...which was a little hard when I have 2 bad knees..but other than that NO PROBLEMS....would I paid the regular price for 4 No...and we didnt have to pay anything when we got there...we did tip for that reason..No tax money at all...

Reviewed 26 September 2017

PLEASE please read all the reviews on this site and DO NOT purchase a ticket from this business. He should be SHUT DOWN. This man is very rude and enjoys turning people away for NO reason. Thank goodness Groupon refunded me. We had a better day exploring Coco Beach and Cape Canaveral anyways SO THE JOKE IS ON HIM.

1  Thank mhamm3
Reviewed 23 September 2017

We found this tour be be highly informative about the surrounding area, the wildlife and the ecosystem. Captain Bob was very knowledgeable and answered questions. In addition, the 1.5 hour ride lasted almost 2 hours! On the negative side, although there were dolphins that we could see swimming the area and Cpt Bob was able to spot them and track them, they did not surface long enough to really get a good picture. We did not get to see any manatees. If you buy a voucher via Groupon or Living Social, you will be notified that you still have to pay the 7% sales tax during the trip & although not mandatory, they ask for a 20% gratuity

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Never went on the tour. Captain Bob was the rudest person I have ever come across. Belittled my mother and I. Have never met a business owner/man with the attitude Captain Bob had. I was so disgusted, I told my mother we would not continue on the tour. My son was with us and I was not about to have him around this man. When we told him we would be leaving he said "oh I'm heart broken". Do not give this man money. He's a disgrace.

3  Thank Tara N