“Great Hotel and Restaurant ”
Review of JJ's Bar & Grille

JJ's Bar & Grille
Ranked #40 of 506 Restaurants in Melbourne
Price range: USD 10 - USD 24
Description: We offer a infused creative menu from our scratch kitchen in an upscale atmosphere. Offering everything from catering and hosting group events in our facilities. Happy hours are from 4pm-7pm everyday. We look forward to serving you!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Second time my business partner and I have stayed at the Melbourne All Suites Inn. The restaurant there, JJ’s Bar & Grill is awesome. The waitress, Melissa, is very friendly and makes sure everything comes out perfect. Kerry who runs the hotel has always found us a room even when she thought they were booked solid. Very highly recommend staying and eating here!

Date of visit: April 2018
Samantha W, General Manager at JJ's Bar & Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am happy to know that you and your business partner enjoy your time with us at the hotel and the restaurant. I will be sure to let Melissa know what a great job she is doing and I hope to see you again.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Fun, small bar. Caitlyn; new server when we were there was fantastic! She was great! Good wings and fries and drinks too. Thanks Caitlyn!

Date of visit: March 2018
Samantha W, General Manager at JJ's Bar & Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dana,
Thank you for such a wonderful review! I am happy to know that you enjoyed your meal with us and that Caitlyn was able to provide an enjoyable environment. I will be sure to let her know what a great job she is doing. I hope that you will come back to see us again soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We came here this evening an the place looks nice,it was quiet someone shouted from the bar sit where you like.The waitress/ bar person came for drinks order,no house white wine no problem just ordered something else.Then to order food we have no jacket potato’s no broccoli no spinach,we did order some food,which wasn’t good,then given the check tried to overcharge.Its a shame because the interior seating area is nice.

Date of visit: March 2018

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear about the experience that you had with us recently. I will be sure to look into your concerns to ensure that we are able to improve for both future guests and yourself. I hope that you will give us another try the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Food came out after many orders placed after mine. Order came out in two parts rather than as a whole. Food was cold. Bartender was too busy flirting to pay attention to my order.

1  Thank ladodd1
Samantha W, General Manager at JJ's Bar & Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Hello,

Thank you for the review. We are working hard to improve the experience in the restaurant and feedback like yours is vital in this process. we hope that you will give us another chance next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

This recently opened place is a great secret to most! Food is great! Staff is fabulous! Ingredients are fresh! Price is right! What more can you ask? On the amazingly new renovated property of Melbourne All Suites! Snowbirds g here! Eat here often

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank 371dianem
Samantha W, General Manager at JJ's Bar & Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Diane,
Thank you for such an amazing review! I am so happy to know that you enjoyed your dining experience with us and I hope that you will be back again soon.