USD 88
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 99/night.

USD 175
Hilton.com
  • Pool
USD 123
HolidayInn.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne Viera(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 99
Days Inn by Wyndham Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 83
USD 182
USD 176
Hilton.com
Candlewood Suites Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 101
CandlewoodSuites
Hampton Inn Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
USD 125
USD 104
USD 154
USD 144
  • Beachfront
All reviewstoaster ovenmaster suitefull bathattached restaurantoffice managerfront desklarge fridgeconveniently located rightclosed for renovationscan't beat the pricenice furniturea great nights sleepfree breakfast isgreat accessan older propertyseparate roomspull out sofa
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Affordable perfect suites with very good breakfast. Central location for Kennedy Space Center and the best stopover we had on the eastern coastal way to north or south. Kitchen with everything you need.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I wasn't informed about the deposit when i checked in. I found out when i checked my on line banking.The rooms were a little dirty, looked like under the couch hadn't been swept in a very long time, there was a white t-shirt and nail clippings under it.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Samantha W, General Manager at Melbourne All Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for your review. I apologize that you were not informed of the deposit prior to checking in and I will make sure that we correct this in the future. I appreciate your feedback on the rooms and hope that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We stayed here for a good friends wedding. Everyone we encountered were so nice and went above and beyond to help us. I will definitely stay here again when I'm down that way. Thank you Melbourne All Suites Inn for making our trip so much easier!

Room Tip: Loved the room!
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for your wonderful review! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff went above and beyond. Please let the happy couple know that we wish them all the best. I look forward to all your future visits with us.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We travelled for a soccer tournament last year and came back this year and brought half the team with us.... Beautiful renovated rooms, clean, well located and very affordable. We'll be back definitely.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Miguel,
Thank you for your amazing review! I'm happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us during the soccer tournament. I hope that you all did well. I look forward to hosting both you and your teams next time!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

For the price, this place was nice. The walls are fairly thin though, so keep that in mind. We could hear our neighbors chatting/listening to music up until around 10pm, but we were expecting that because it's Spring Break time.

The bed was comfy although the springs were a little squeaky, the bathroom was fairly average, having the couch and a little desk was nice because both my girlfriend and I work from home so having a desk was beneficial.

Great access to the downtown area and to I95 though.

I've gotta give a shoutout to Peter at the front desk during check-in. A guy in front of us was not the most pleasant person to deal with, yet Peter handled the situation extremely well.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Chris,
Thank you for your review. I appreciate your feedback as this helps us know in what areas we can improve. I will be sure to let Peter know what a great job he is doing and to keep up the good work. I hope that you will stay with us again.