See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

This is the worst place to stay. My boyfriend and I came to stay just for one night and our toilet started leaking bad and our shower head was about to fall off. It also had some blood stains on the wall by the bed. Our room stunk. But I can stay we had a great view out of room window. I highly do not recommend this place.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We booked 3 non smoking rooms with 2 queen beds in each room. Upon arrival we were issued 3 rooms with 1 queen bed in each and I of the rooms was a smoking room with a non smoking sign on the door. I know this because the curtains and comforter had cigarette hole burns on them and the room reeked of stale cigarette smoke. And then we had to pay an upcharge to get the rooms we originally requested...3 rooms 2 queen in each. The gentleman at the desk upon check in was rude and did not try to accommodate his guests at all!!

Room Tip: We did not leave a tip because the rooms were in horrible shape and were not what we requested upon reserving and had to pay extra once we checked in.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

The hotel is nothing like the website says. Room had a bad odour and not a lot worked. Sheets were thin and blanket was full of cigarette burns. The plumbing was in need of repair as our toilet kept running after flushing. Breakfast was barely edible. Would never stay again.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Phillip G, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Marianna, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2016

We are very Thankful that you have shared your concerns to us. We accommodate so many guests daily. We do improvements as needed. Housekeeper must have overlooked and neglect to notify the management.We will correct the problem for future guest.
Please accept our Sincere apology.

Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

First of all I am not one to write good or bad reviews but this honestly was the most frustrating stay ive ever had and Ive stayed at hundreds of hotels. We booked a room for two beds, and they gave us a room with one bed. We went back to registration and got it switched no problem. Then at 10pm we get another customer pounding on the door and told us she was given the room we were in. Then 10 minutes later the front desk calls and tells us we are in the wrong room. How would we have got in the room if the keys were to a different room??! It was rude to call that late and try to tell us it was our fault. Then they called again early in the morning, which was also rude and again were trying to figure out how we were in the room and didn't have our name. They asked if i was checking out right then... hello, you called me and im not at the front desk so no im not checking out yet. I still had 3 hrs til check out time. I don't know how they do things but it's 2016, they obviously need to upgrade their system. They were rude upon checkout as well when I had to go and explain 3 times how we got to be in that room. The room itself was bad. For one the door only shut if you were inside...the fridge didn't work and there was a cradle for the hairdryer, without the actual hair dryer.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Lara M
Reviewed 19 February 2016

Having had a tortuous day I stopped at the hotel close to midnight. The receptionist was welcome and room was fine. The bed and bathroom were clean, but the rest of the room looked like it could have done with a good cleaning.

Stayed: October 2015