All reviewsfront deskroom was cleangreat roomhome away from homegreat customer serviceother hotels in the areabagelsthe breakfast areagreat place to staywould stay here againbiscuitsfree breakfastemployeesfloridapetladyhousekeeper
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Filthy dirty,rugs with big rips in them, mold on floor below toilet,beds old and uncomfortable stains on Sheets,smelled of smoke in hallways, the franchise is in big trouble with this one .no one at the front desk for 10 min. Door key locks were broken.couple across the hall couldn't get in their room either.door next had no handle or mechanism at all on door.didnt bother we ith breakfast..
Went over to McDonald's. Horrible motel.you couldn't PAY ME to stay there again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Upon entry to the lobby your attention immediately is drawn to the filthy aged and discolored MICROTEL floor mat in front of the check-in area. The elevator floor was filthy and sticky and never cleaned during our stay. The safety door latch in our room was broken and missing the lock portion on the door. Several portions of the walls were discolored or missing paint. Out first assigned room was already occupied when we got there. Another couple staying there said that also happened to them. For a hotel that size the breakfast area is way too small with only 3 small round tables. I took pictures of everything I have spoken of here in case someone from MICROTEL wants verification. My wife and I have crossed the MICROTEL brand off of our future stay considerations. The general manager and MICROTEL should take some immediate action to correct things at this location.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Reviewed 7 April 2018

We had new clean rooms and the front desk personnel were so helpful in telling us about places to eat and sites to see around town. I would highly recommend this motel. We visited the caves around there---not too high on my list of places to go.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Was here this past week and when I walked in there was no one at the front desk. There was a note stating that they had no vacancies. I called out and there was no answer. I called quite loudly and finally the woman came out from the back. The only interaction was "Reservation number", "You're in room number __". There was no other interaction.
The next morning the housekeeper knocked on the door and gave me a towel and said - "We're not cleaning rooms today as it's a Holiday Weekend and we don't have the staff." I told her that this was not my problem and I wanted my room cleaned. She said she would write it down but it had not been cleaned when i came back that night. If you're not going to be having housekeeping staff - at least let the customer know up front so we can make a decision whether we want to stay there or not. Went downstairs for breakfast and was disappointed with the choices. I wasn't expecting a full breakfast but they ran out of waffle mix and there was no cream cheese for the bagels. I went across the Interstate and ate breakfast at McDonald's.
It was just poor customer service all around and no one seemed to care.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We were very impressed with the staff at Microtel Inn and Suites. We booked 2 rooms for a week. The front desk staff was amazing. Desiree was working almost every day that we were there. She greeted us upon entry and made sure we didn’t need anything daily. Any company would be glad to have an employee like her around. Our rooms were clean and the housekeeping staff was also extremely friendly.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family