All reviewsbig screen tvconcrete padsnice clubhousepine treespassport americafenced areabathrooms with showerssmall poolstayed hereglenngraveltextgatedrestroomscodeslaundryfacilities
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Pre-booked a site, had several calls with the owner the day of arrival, and still arrived to an overbooked park after hours of driving, and several contacts within hours of arriving...tired...no place to park. Not OK, never OK.

Booked the space directly with the owner in advance. He told me to call 3 hours before arriving so he could "plan his day". Did call 3 hrs in advance and was told to call again when I exited the freeway so the campers on site could "walk down to the gate" to let us in. In total, 8 phone calls back and forth on the day of arrival. I get that it is just starting out, and the owner does not live there; however, I don't want to be on the phone, and I don't want deadlines...I want to RV. The restricted 3 hours meant that we could not stop to see anything along the way for 3 hours. Just before we get to the exit, after 4.5 hr drive, he calls to say he has no room. Tells me that we can park on the grass next to a site that just had concrete poured, and that I am getting the "deal of the century" by only having to pay $10 for this privilege. I tell him that we will try to stay on the grass. We call from the exit, we drive there, and we discover that the on site person's RV is 25 ft from the gate...but we had to call ahead for them to "walk down to the gate". We pull into two different grass options, and both are inappropriate for an RV. Driving our third RV, we do not carry levelers as we specifically book concrete pad places so we will not need them, and, therefore, never have needed them. The onsite person tells us he can borrow us some wood. We chose not to and leave, now having to find another place to sleep. We also noted that most of the concrete sites actually have multiple steps leading down from the RV concrete pad to the site's patio concrete....lots of yellow tape to show where you can fall off your RV site and down concrete steps, not great for the 50+ RVers. It was wrong, plain and simple.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Alliance H, Owner at Alliance Hill 50 Plus RV Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

We're really sorry that we were unable to get you what you wanted.

We try really hard to do this right, but sometimes we make a mistake and when we do we try to fix it as best we can. We wish we were perfect, but we're not, and we would like to have the opportunity to offer better service for you. We wish we never made a mistake.

If you're willing to come back we will give you a night on us. It was unfortunate that we couldn't have more pads at the "Passport America" rate, which are not our premium sites, but we don't and we did the best we could to try to make you comfortable.

We're adding 16 new pads, and would love to have you back if you would like to give us a second chance.

It's quiet and pretty here, and we would love for you to just com back and enjoy Alliance Hill RV Park.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Pulled in for a couple od day's, what a nice park. the owner is very nice and so helpful. the park itself is very nicely set up. the guest hall is new and very nice, has laundry, cable tv, tables, books, kitchen and a nice pool out back. the owner Glenn Stalvey said he is putting in 16 more pads. that will be a nice addition to his park. i will stay here again!!! Thank You for such a nice place to rest up at.
Ike & Janet

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Alliance H, Owner at Alliance Hill 50 Plus RV Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Hi Ike and Janet! We're so pleased you enjoyed your stay here at Alliance Park, and we look forward to seeing you again very soon! Yes, we're excited about the addition of new pads, and they should be done by the time you return! Happy travels! - Glenn

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Can’t say enough about this gem of rv parks. Absolutely the cleanest place we’ve stayed at in years. Glenn, the owner certainly takes pride in this park. When I asked him for the rules of the resort, he told me the only rule is be nice to your neighbors. Kinda sums up all the other rules. We stayed there over Thanksgiving. Wouldn’t you know, Glenn invited the entire park to celebrate with him. Needless to say, we will return. My only criticism is that I can’t give him ten stars. Thank you Glenn for a great week. Jack and Ida

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Everything you need here, or nearby in town! Clubhouse has bathrooms with showers, big screen TV, books, tables, a kitchen, and 2 washers and dryers. There's a small pool out back. A small fenced dog park for fur babies is even provided. Concrete pads at pull-thru sites and a few nice grassy sites at the treeline. Small RV park, but lots of room! The part we liked best was the absolute quiet - no interstate or city noise, yet it's very close and easy off I-10 or I-75. During our 2-day stay, the cool temperatures allowed for lots of time outdoors enjoying walks on the grounds, or just sitting in the sun. There aren't a lot of rules - it's a 50+ park, so most folks don't need them to be respectful of each other. The owner is very friendly and quite knowledgeable about the area. I'm sure we will stay here again and look forward to doing so!

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

This was a good place to overnight. Passport America sites were $24 and limited to the back-in gravel spots which we actually preferred because they were amongst the pine trees. The pull through sites with pads were $39. The clubhouse and facilities were very nice. Hooks would be a helpful addition in the shower rooms. The location was a bit out of the way and therefore very peaceful. The owner was super nice and helpful. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple