“Beautiful, fully equipped condo with incredible...”
other travellers have booked this property
Great room  living and dining room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Great room  living and dining room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Dana0811
Hollywood, Florida
“Beautiful, fully equipped condo with incredible views of the gulf.”
Reviewed 26 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

What an incredible vacation! The condo is beautiful and fully equipped with everything and more that a family would need on a beach vacation. The decor and furnishings are new and we loved the sleep number beds! The kitchen was fully equipped with everything we needed. The location of the condo was perfect, towards the north end of the island, which allowed for daily walks to Tigertail Beach. Beach chairs, towels and umbrellas provided were convenient and it was nice that we didn't have to worry with bringing our own. We enjoyed the sunsets each night and could see them from the balcony for nights we didn't go to the beach.
There is a laundry room on each floor that is shared by only six units and I did laundry almost daily and never had an issue or had to wait.
The condo building itself has beautiful landscaping and a great pool/deck area. We appreciated the luggage and grocery carts that we used for our many grocery store trips. We live in the hustle and bustle of South Florida (Miami/Ft Lauderdale area), so this was a trip that offered the peace and quiet/relaxing atmosphere that we were looking for.
From the moment I first inquired, Bob was quick with his replies and very thorough with his information. He even provided step by step instructions on anything I needed to know regarding the condo. Bob was great to work with and you can really tell he thought of his guests when renovating and furnishing the condo.
We would without a doubt rent this condo again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view.
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
27 Aug 2015
Dear Baker Family I am extremely pleased you enjoyed your stay. I take pride in my property and I get great pleasure to know everything I have done to the condo is appreciated by you as a paying vacationer. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the beds as I could have supplied a cheap less comfortable mattress but I felt only provide the best and in my mind a sleep number is the best.

As you experienced the sunsets and the views are incredible from this condo... In fact that is what first attracted me and my wife to this particular condo. Yes we could have gone higher up in buildings but the view with the palm trees , tiki umbrellas and the Gulf Of Mexico truly provide the type of atmosphere that can not be matched .

Again I appreciate you spending your vacation with us. Dana, I welcome you and your family back anytime

Bob
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing