“Very nice view and good food at the Snook Inn”
Review of Snook Inn

Snook Inn
Ranked #43 of 125 Restaurants in Marco Island
Price range: USD 9 - USD 28
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Serving lunch and dinner overlooking the beautiful Marco River.Casual, fun atmosphere.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a very nice waitress, and the food was good, and so was the view. My grouper sandwich was good, and other family members got the ribs that was a "starter", and another fish dish. It was a little noisy with the music outside, but we were able to talk fine. We enjoyed our lunch there.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,340)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was one of our favorite restaurants before Hurricane Irma hit. It took quite a hit but we loved the seating by the water and their great food. The restaurant closed for renovations and we were there for the second night after it reopened. It’s charm was upgraded with a new even more charming look but the same wonderful salad bar and food. So happy to have it back in operation.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We love this restaurant right on the water. Great atmosphere, service and the food is delicious and the portions are good size. You can sit back and relax enjoying your meal then stroll along the water which is so clear you can see the fish swimming by.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Snook Inn has always been one of my favorite restaurants on Marco Island and the Naples area. We enjoy the casual laid back atmosphere and food that can be enjoyed with the family while stopping by in the boat or watching a football game on Sunday afternoon.
We were looking forward to seeing some physical improvements with the new owners and while it looks cleaner it certainly isn’t modernized with the new Hawaiian tiki and bamboo theme. Instead of Florida rustic icon it’s now cheesy 70’s luau.
The decor can be looked past but the changes to the menu are unforgivable in my opinion . Many of our favorites are gone and have been replaced with items more similar to Marco Prime and their other restaurants as well as the prices. I don’t sit in my casual shorts at a picnic table with children running chasing birds around to eat a $35 meal while drinking $7-12 glasses of wine out of a plastic glass. I save those meals for when we are dressed up, eating on tablecloths with fabulous service and upscale atmosphere.
I am so sorry to lose another piece of old South Florida . The locals will bail I’m afraid and the tourists won’t know any better.

1  Thank Namidee
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I like the some of the new adds - bigger bar, nice booths - But the menu has gone down. We have gone 3 times since they reopened - once just for drinks at the bar - which was best visit. The other 2 not so good - this used to be my favorite place. They had a great broiled seafood meal - no longer on the menu, they had a prime rib special no longer offered even though their recording on the phone said they have it. When I pointed this out to our server she said that was an old message.. even though it says we are now reopened?? When I pointed this out to the manager who we asked to see - she was very curt. I noticed another table asked for her and they were treated in a similar fashion. We will wait for a few more weeks before going back , maybe they will get this figured out.

1  Thank Funtimes_Naples
Megan S, Manager at Snook Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for sending in your response, good or bad, we appreciate and welcome any feedback that can help us improve as a restaurant. I am so sorry to hear about your experience and would love to speak to you more so that we can resolve this with you. Please know, the broiled seafood combo is still on the menu listed as “Seafood Platter.” (The only difference is that a sauce now accompanies this dish but we would be happy to put it on the side for you)! Admittedly, we have not had the prime rib this past weekend but please know it will be back. We just wanted to get our new menu rolling before adding too many specials.
Again, I would truly love to speak with you to help in any way I can.
Megan