“Great house great location a little dated.”
Description to be edited
Description to be edited Description to be edited
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Description to be edited
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Joshua C
New Castle, Indiana
“Great house great location a little dated.”
Reviewed 24 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We spent 10 days here and it was wonderful. The pool / hot tub was the best part. If you walk to the public beach access its kind of far especially with little kids. Hotels wont let you walk through unless you sneak. The house was great but its very 90's dated. Also I think they have a plant nursery behind the house and that is the only noise we heard all week them watering and talking on the phone. The master bed could use some fixing large gap between the headboard and mattress which your pillow falls into. I wouldn't call it dirty but it didn't feel sparkling clean either we found trash from the previous renter and all of their paperwork on the counter. We felt very safe and had an excellent time. Many great restaurants nearby we walked to ice cream a few times. One of the patio chairs did break on me when I sat on it. It was rusted out from the salt air. Glad I didnt go through the sliding door when it broke. The pool had lots of pool toys which my kids loved. The tv in the living room is nice but the ones in the bed rooms are tiny old tvs.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool
Liked least: The dated interior
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
1 Jul 2016
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay on Marco Island. We take pride in the service we offer our guests and sincerely appreciate your comments. There have been ongoing updates done to the home, with more to come. We look forward to assisting you in the future. Clausen Properties Rental Department
NY
Reviewed 7 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers

Reviewed 16 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Older travelers
Management Response
16 Feb 2012
We would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out the Flipkey review. Our owners constantly strive to maintain their properties at the highest level of service. We truly appreciate your feedback regarding this property and it would be our pleasure to welcome you again for you next vacation on Marco Island.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing