“Great food and service”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ocean Boulevard and Ocean Avenue
Description: Angle is a contemporary, American restaurant featuring seasonal, local, regionally grown products while focusing on prime meats and market driven seafood alongside distinctive cocktails, and an award winning wine selection.
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Had the steak......absolutely perfect! Wife had the lamb, which she said was probably one of the best prepared she'd ever had. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank Joe-Lenda

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

I wanted to experience a fine dining venue for the 4 th of July since fireworks is not my thing. Angle was the choice in the immediate area. The atmosphere was elegant yet relaxed. I met the chef de cuisine Manlee Siu ( such a talent)which happens to be from Hong Kong like myself. We had a lively pow wow about our home country and our culinary adventures. My server Predrag was very attentive to every detail and introduced me to a marvelous Guatamalan rum to go with my delicioys desseet. Would definitely return and recommended

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank piper1WestPalmBeach
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Formal dining in a very nice room - more formal and shame not a beach view , but the food was great . Not big portions but very tasty and the filet mignon was cooked perfect .

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank AuroraDiner
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Amazing restaurant! Everyone is always happy here. My husband and my friends were very happy with their food. I am a vegan and they make a excellent vegan dinner. Great wine selection. Beautiful restaurant ! And the service was first class.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 26 April 2017

A local at the pool bar said the food at Angle was not all that great. They were wrong . My wife and I, along with a number of other couples in our group, all dined there and loved the food and the service. Very impressive wine list is all price ranges

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank josephw197

Been to Angle? Share your experiences!