“Great food and service”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ocean Boulevard and Ocean Avenue
Description: Angle serves contemporary American cuisine, including fresh fish and 100 percent Angus beef. The fine-dining restaurant is open for dinner only and features an award-winning wine wall.
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Had the steak......absolutely perfect! Wife had the lamb, which she said was probably one of the best prepared she'd ever had. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Joe-Lenda

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

I wanted to experience a fine dining venue for the 4 th of July since fireworks is not my thing. Angle was the choice in the immediate area. The atmosphere was elegant yet relaxed. I met the chef de cuisine Manlee Siu ( such a talent)which happens to be from Hong Kong like myself. We had a lively pow wow about our home country and our culinary adventures. My server Predrag was very attentive to every detail and introduced me to a marvelous Guatamalan rum to go with my delicioys desseet. Would definitely return and recommended

1  Thank piper1WestPalmBeach
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Formal dining in a very nice room - more formal and shame not a beach view , but the food was great . Not big portions but very tasty and the filet mignon was cooked perfect .

1  Thank AuroraDiner
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Amazing restaurant! Everyone is always happy here. My husband and my friends were very happy with their food. I am a vegan and they make a excellent vegan dinner. Great wine selection. Beautiful restaurant ! And the service was first class.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

A local at the pool bar said the food at Angle was not all that great. They were wrong . My wife and I, along with a number of other couples in our group, all dined there and loved the food and the service. Very impressive wine list is all price ranges

1  Thank Joseph W

Been to Angle? Share your experiences!