“Great food service and atmosphere”
Review of Angle

Angle
Ranked #4 of 7 Restaurants in Manalapan
Price range: USD 31 - USD 60
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ocean Boulevard and Ocean Avenue
Description: Angle is a contemporary, American restaurant featuring seasonal, local, regionally grown products while focusing on prime meats and market driven seafood alongside distinctive cocktails, and an award winning wine selection.
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

I wanted to experience a fine dining venue for the 4 th of July since fireworks is not my thing. Angle was the choice in the immediate area. The atmosphere was elegant yet relaxed. I met the chef de cuisine Manlee Siu ( such a talent)which happens to be from Hong Kong like myself. We had a lively pow wow about our home country and our culinary adventures. My server Predrag was very attentive to every detail and introduced me to a marvelous Guatamalan rum to go with my delicioys desseet. Would definitely return and recommended

1  Thank piper1WestPalmBeach

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Formal dining in a very nice room - more formal and shame not a beach view , but the food was great . Not big portions but very tasty and the filet mignon was cooked perfect .

1  Thank AuroraDiner
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Amazing restaurant! Everyone is always happy here. My husband and my friends were very happy with their food. I am a vegan and they make a excellent vegan dinner. Great wine selection. Beautiful restaurant ! And the service was first class.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

A local at the pool bar said the food at Angle was not all that great. They were wrong . My wife and I, along with a number of other couples in our group, all dined there and loved the food and the service. Very impressive wine list is all price ranges

1  Thank Joseph W
Reviewed 23 April 2017

On our last night in Palm Beach we had a fabulous dinner in the Angle restaurant located in the Eau Palm Beach Resort.
We were hoping for a memorable ending to a great week at the resort. It was that and more. It exceeded our expectations!

The restaurant is an elegant venue and we were seated in a nice comfortable booth with an open view into the room. The restaurant was not very busy, just few tables were occupied. It felt just right for a nice romantic evening to savor the food without feeling rushed.
We had no problem making a selection, we knew ahead of time that the food was regionally grown and the vegetables locally sourced and picked daily by the chef herself.

I ordered the salad with the Minus 8 dressing, my husband had the Goat Cheese Terrine. The main course for both of us - The Duck Breast.

The Chef Manlee Siu appeared at our table as soon as the appetizers were served, introduced herself and proceeded with an enthusiastic explanation of our plates.
My salad was so beautiful - artful creation - with miniature exotic looking vegetables on the side. It looked like a large bouquet propped up on the plate. The Minus 8 dressing was excellent, what an education what an amazing dressing. The Minus 8 dressing we learned is made with a special ice wine vinegar.
The best dressing - the best salad ever !
We went on to enjoy the starters, and appreciate all the details we may have overlooked. When the entree plates arrived, the chef came back. She pointed out every garnish and grain on the plate, again a visual delight. We could not wait to start.
The duck breast slices were pink and tender, with just a hint of the thin crisp skin. The portion was large and left no room for dessert. Just a few chocolate pieces at the end were a nice finish.
The dinner with the Chef de Cuisine Manlee Siu ranks among the best we ever had.
Definitely the best on this weeks long trip !
Thank you for a great memory...

5  Thank Wenovo

Been to Angle? Share your experiences!