“First Watch won't be my last call”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #7 of 64 Restaurants in Maitland
Price range: USD 1 - USD 10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 10 May 2018

Had a terrific lunch here. Wanted to come for breakfast, so I will be back, especially after my lunch experience! The place is built for service (i.e., not plushy comfortable) and is clean and has a cheery atmosphere. Our service was good, but for some reason getting our first contact with our server was slow - she apologized and it was apparently because she was covering a lot of tables. Now the food! Absolutely terrific! Since it was lunchtime, my wife and I didn't order breakfast, but had sandwiches (I think they serve breakfast all day)-my wife had the Market Veggie and I had the Roast Beef and Havarti -both excellent and the salads that accompanied them came with terrific dressings. I can only say that the meal we had and the experience overall just make us want to return!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

A lot of food for a breakfast, but a brunch, now that's a different matter. We've been there twice and I ordered something different each time. The french toast was very good, but a lot of food! The omelet was not exactly to my liking, most of the vegetables in it, mostly peppers and onion, were not cooked through and were hard.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Get the Million Dollar Bacon!!! I had Belgian Waffle and daughter had the lemon ricotta pancakes which were huge. Coffee and tomato juice also hit the spot.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Love the atmosphere and the food. Juices are great and enough chooses for non meat eaters! Sundays are always busy after 9 so go early!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

To me this is a special breakfast/brunch restaurant. The menu has such a variety it's hard to choose from and then to top it off, anything you try is wonderful. You can't go wrong.

Been to First Watch? Share your experiences!