Open today: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Awesome half day fishing

Four of us chartered captain Brandon to go fishing on our guys weekend. What an experience - we saw... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Chico4life
via mobile
Half day trip

Our group had a great time with Captain Brandon. Six of us went out for a bachelor party and... read more

Reviewed 15 May 2018
Greg L
Denver, Colorado
via mobile

All reviews captain brandon different species hogfish half day trip great trip keeper guys fishing
Reviewed 17 August 2016

My family and I went out August 2nd with Captain Brandon and his first mate Doug. Let me say they were great to fish with. They were both friendly and very professional. We went out on the bluewater morning trip. The first stop the fish weren't really biting that great so without hesitation we moved to another. We got a couple gray snapper, but they wanted to get us on some grouper. After another move the fish started biting. We caught a couple keeper grouper and would have had more if a barracuda hadn't shown up and decided to make a couple of them his own. Also caught 2 cobia but unfortunately they weren't keepers. When we got back to the dock they filleted all we caught and we ended up with lots of tasty fish to take home.
I would not hesitate to charter with Salty Dog Charters again. We would have gone out with the guys again but they were booked solid the rest of the week. So book well in advance of your planned trip to make sure you can get the day you want.
Again it was a great experience, Thanks Captain Brandon and Doug you guys were awesome.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

We went out on a six hour trip hoping to catch a few fish to celebrate my 70th birthday. My hopes were not met, they were FAR EXCEEDED! From my grandson dropping the first line and getting an immediate hit, to the end of the day's filleting of the great catch, this was a wonderful family experience. Captain Brandon and first mate Doug were tremendous with all we inexperienced fishermen. I could not have asked for a better birthday present. Kudos to Bobbie who fields all phone inquiries. Very pleasant and helpful to work with. I look forward to my next trip with Salty Dog. Thank you Brandon and Doug!

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

Went out for a half day trip. We were around 13 miles out and were catching fish as soon as we started. There were 3 of us and we caught fish the whole time. Would book again in a heartbeat.

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank Brad H
Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

I went on a half day trip with my father in law and had a great experience with Capt Brandon. We caught some grouper, snapper, hogfish, and a shark! We were put on fish right away and stayed on them the entire time! We brought back some great snapper and had so much to take home! Already planning another trip!

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank Shelly L
Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Words can't express our positive experience! We booked twice in the same week! Capt. Brandon was awesome and definitely knowledgeable. He exceeded our expectations. We felt safe and he was very helpful and courteous. We can't wait to go again :) We appreciate the fishing tips, patience and the memories! Grouper, snapper, amber jack and a huge baracuda are just a few of what we caught. We also saw shark, jellyfish and turtles. Book your trip with Salty Dog- no regrets, guaranteed!!!

Date of experience: May 2016