“Awesome condo, great location,perfect in every...”
other traveller has booked this property
Villa Madeira #309, Madeira Beach Vacation Rental by Owner 13720 Gulf Blvd. FL
Incredible beach front view and I supply the beach towels!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Villa Madeira #309, Madeira Beach Vacation Rental by Owner 13720 Gulf Blvd. FL
Incredible beach front view and I supply the beach towels!
Heated Pool, beach side.
Fully stocked kitchen1
king in the master
Nice TV
2nd bedroom with queen and twin
2nd bedroom with queen and twin
Tub/shower combo for the 2nd/guest bathroom.
Tons of beach toys, cooler,etc
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Janet O
Decatur, Illinois
“Awesome condo, great location,perfect in every way!!”
Reviewed 24 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The condo is very nicely decorated and has everything you could need. It is right on a very awesome beach . It is really close to Johns Pass which has lots of wonderful restaurants and shops. It has everything we needed in a great location! Perfect!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
24 Sep 2017
Yes, it's a close walk or trolley ride to John's Pass Village with an unlimited amount of fun to be had. There's also lots of boating and Jet ski opportunities there! I'm glad that you enjoyed the condo too!
Wbstrs165
Aurora, Illinois
“Beautiful condo just steps from the beach”
Reviewed 24 September 2017 for a stay in November 2016

My wife and I loved our stay at Pam's Condo. It was well stocked with kitchen utensils, pots, and plates. The decorating was very well done and comfortable. Quiet location. We loved keeping the patio doors open at night and listening to the surf as we drifted off to sleep. It was a nice touch to have beach chairs and umbrella available for use since we flew down for our vacation. We will definitely book the condo again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
24 Sep 2017
Oh yes, I love to listen to the surf the same way as I drift off to sleep! I hope to have you back soon!
William G...
“Florida fun!!”
Reviewed 24 September 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My Family and I stayed at #309 Villa Madeira and were completely satisfied. The Condo was very nicely decorated and had everything we wanted inside and out. There was my wife and I and my two sons and two of their friends. we had plenty of room and very comfortable. The condo is located in a great place not far from John's Pass, a very short drive or a nice walk along the beach. We seen dolphins and manatees while we were there so that was a bonus. Lots of great places to eat for dinner close by, however we used the Condo for our breakfast and lunches and that was a nice way to save some $$ having a fully stocked kitchen was great. The place was spotless and very well kept. The owner (Pam) was very nice and easily accessible if needed. There is everything you need at this condo, i will be back and will recommend it to my friends. Thanks for a great vacation!!

24 Sep 2017
Thank you for the nice review! I inspect the condo very often and am constantly making improvements. I look forwards to hearing back from you again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing