“Good breakfast ”

Price range: USD 1 - USD 10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I ordered the avocado toast and the Floridian French toast it was delicious! My server I think her name was Morgan gave me excellent service she was very nice and kept checking to see if I needed anything and made sure my food was ok. Great breakfast spot to go to

Reviewed 8 March 2018

I wasn't sure what I would find to eat here but I got a very good veggie burger and some really good fresh squeezed juice. I really enjoyed it. The time with our friends was great and the atmosphere was nice.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The breakfast was delicious. There was a wait line so I knew they were doing something right. Prices are just right and the server was very attentive. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is excellent for breakfast and lunch! It is clean, efficient and professional! The servers are friendly, efficient, fast and responsive to your needs. Usually, there is a wait to get in, so get there early and be patient it’s worthwhile!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Very good food excellent service never a bad meal. Wait time can be up to 30 minutes but worth it. They serve breakfast and lunch no dinner.