“Good Friday Date Night!”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #6 of 137 Restaurants in Longwood
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2016

I returned after several weeks on the road and my wife and I decided we should indulge ourselves in a Date Night. We hadn't been to Bonefish for some time so we decided to give it a try. The tables were PACKED, the bar was PACKED and there were the usual 20 waiting. We managed to get a high top table almost immediately because we were too hungry for a 45 min+ wait. They are that busy on a Friday because they are that good. We had the Lobster Stuffed Shrimp appetizer and it was fabulous. It comes out in a small cast iron skillet and there is a lot of juice to mop up with their great bread. My wife ordered the Tilapia Imperial that is stuffed with shrimp, scallops, crabmeat and topped with lemon caper butter. She was very pleased and it was very big so she had to get a box to go home with. I had one of the specials, Kate's Wild North Atlantic Haddock that is wood grilled and has feta and artichoke hearts, and it was one of the best dishes I've had at Bonefish. Grilled perfectly and tons of flavor. The Grilled Asparagus side was not as good because the spears were either very old or reheated. Mushy ant tasteless. Garlic Mashed was great and the Green Beans were so fresh it was like they came out of the garden 10 minutes ago, crispy and bright green! Sangria was ok this time, not as good as usual. Too much sweetness, which is hard to do to anything my wife drinks, but she said it tasted more like Kool Aid. The kitchen did a great job of keeping up with the crowd that was this heavy. Overall it was very good. Kylie was our waitress and she was excellent.

There are newer reviews for Bonefish Grill

Reviewed 26 July 2016

The restaurant is clean, has great service, wonderful specials and fresh fish. You can also make a reservation.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Subdued atmosphere. Good food/seasonal chef inspired entrees. Food is reasonably priced. Sea scallops and shrimp is a fan favorite. Bang bang shrimp as an appetizer or the crab cakes are your best bet

Reviewed 25 July 2016

I came here to try a current special - day boat scallops on risotto with a bacon and lemon sauce. This was delicious! My husband had the Mediterranean haddock, with artichokes and feta cheese. The fish was delicious, but the feta cheese did not add anything to the taste. The coconut cream pie with rum sauce was a great way to finish our dinner. This was a more expensive than our usual dinners, but we enjoyed the experience.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Visited for lunch on a Sunday. Hamburger smaller and not as good as it used to be. Very popular dining spot but not great for a meat eater.