“Bummer of a visit”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #11 of 143 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I always thought Cracker Barrel was a main stay for food, yet my last visit was a real let down. When I arrived waited a bit before anyone came to seat me, not long, just station was abandon. When seated I was given 2 menus both for "bowl" choices. When waitress arrived I told her I wanted to order of dinner menu so I ordered chicken & dumplings. But I got a bowl, it's like a kids meal", I dealt with it. So now I have definite room for dessert. I asked which cobblers they have, told blackberry or peach, I ordered peach. moments later I was told "no peach" so I asked for pie. Told blackberry or apple, I picked apple. Moments later the waitress was to embarrassed to tell me "no apple" so a supervisor had to come by and tell me. So that's why my visit was a bummer.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We have patronized this Cracker Barrel a lot in the years. It was the only one between Orlando and Lady Lake when we moved up here. We would stop there for our meal of the day. I love their biscuits! Also, so many things in the country store to look at!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Cliff is just THE BEST waiter! Attentive, smiling and eager to make your meal great! I like to go here with my friends after shopping so we can relax and have some great sweet tea. Do try the peach! No matter how picky someone might be they're sure to find something here! I've never been disappointed here!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

On 03-11-18 our party of 4 arrived at the Cracker Barrel at about 5:30 PM. The restaurant was busy, but we were seated without a wait. Our server Tiffany arrived promptly at our table, greeted us and introduced herself. She provided us with menus and took our drink orders. Tiffany was cheerful and professional. She returned in an appropriate amount of time to take our meal orders. Tiffany was well versed on the items on the menu and was able to answer questions we had about some of the entrees.

We ordered a Rueben, meatloaf, roast beef and a ribeye steak. Each entrée also came with at least 2 side orders. Our meals were prepared and served in a timely manner and were very good. Tiffany, while a bit busy with other tables, never neglected us. She checked with us periodically to refill our drinks and asked if we needed anything else.

Upon receiving our bill we went to the cashier which was located in the Gift Shop. The ladies at the cash registers were also very pleasant and asked if we needed anything from the vast array of candies and other items in the Gift Shop. Overall this was a very enjoyable meal in a very comfortable atmosphere. This was my first visit to a Cracker Barrel and based on this experience it will not be my last! Thanks again Tiffany!

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Biscuits and corn bread hard as rocks. Asked for replacements got same hardness. Had fish. Two inches of batter on them fish inside about 3/16 of an inch thick. Not hood