“Good sub at a modest price”
Review of Lilly's Super Subs

Lilly's Super Subs
Ranked #20 of 146 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Restaurant is in what looks like a house at one time, overflow parking is in back. Subs are tasty but more like open faced, kind of a surprise but still pretty good. Spouse had a Philly and really liked it. I had a traditional sub but it's open faced, still good, just kind of a surprise. Place is old but food is good, service is excellent and the price is right.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

This place is a gem!! It is very clean and the staff are friendly!! Large variety of subs, some hot choices as well as cold. Will definitely be back!! Beer and soft drinks available.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

AWESOME subs, philly steak is what I usally get. Also great hamburgers. Its small so it gets packed for lunch

Reviewed 31 December 2017

They have a good selection of subs or you can create your own. We have never had a bad one they are all so good

1  Thank Lois H
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Being born and raised in Jersey, I’ve eaten a LOT of subs. During my teenage years that’s pretty much all I ate. I consider myself a sub connoisseur. I’ve covered most of central Florida looking for a ‘Jersey style’ sub. Lilly’s is as good as it gets. Trust me! If you’re searching for a delicious sub at a great price.. This is it!
Highly recommended!