All reviews continental breakfast room was clean mt dora cracker barrel great price the staff was great air conditioner visit family night stay nice pool oatmeal television reservation microwave repair florida blankets
Reviewed 23 August 2018

We had reservations at another chain just up the road. After checked the room there for cleanliness before checking in, we opted not to stay. We then found Microtel. The front desk clerk, Nina, made us feel welcomed and covered all information we could ever need. They have a couple handicap rooms available and an elevator for me to access the second floor. The place was overall Spotless! Our room was very clean, even the refrigerator and vents for the a/c. Carpet appeared either fairly new or recently replaced. Bathroom, linens and even the top of the TV was all very clean. Just a couple things: for a longer stay, there are only 2 small drawers and not much closet space. There was only 1 place to sit beside the bed which was a bit awkward as the bed was very high for a physically limited person. The staff was quite pleasant and we sought out the housekeeping manager to compliment her staff directly. We would definitely stay again. We did not stay for breakfast but we saw them changing out the strawberry infused water and supplies in the lobby. The landscaping looked freshly tended to.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nolongerjunk8
Reviewed 20 August 2018

The trip I took was to attend a wedding and the stay at the Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham at Leesburg/Mt Dora was a good stay. There was one problem that has already been handled. I had made my reservation several months ago and realized I made it for the wrong date so I changed it a month before my stay. First was for 3 nights and changed to 2 I was charged for a no show for one night but I had the confirmation which showed the change and the no show charge was refunded.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alona B, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Leesburg/Mt Dora, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Thank you for staying at the Microtel Inn & Suites Leesburg. We are so pleased that we were able to resolve the issue promptly and that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you enjoyed the wedding you attended and wish the happy couple all the best on their new journey. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

We stayed with a group for 3 nights. The staff was extremely professional and helpful. The maintenance crew obviously cares about the building and it is very well taken care of. We stayed in far worse accomodations this summer for far more money. If you are travelling in this area, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us Jeff at the Microtel Inn & Suites Leesburg. We hope you and your group had a wonderful time while you were here and appreciate your kind words. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

Excellent room price, excellent property location, staff was personable and helpful .Had a hot water tank issue, it totally fit my families needs. Will recomend to family and friends. Disappointed in the breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alona B, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Leesburg/Mt Dora, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Thank you for staying with us. I apologize that the water was turned off for almost an hour due to an unscheduled repair. We typically try to schedule repairs like that during hours it doesn't effect our guests. We are so glad though that you still enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

I am a Travel Agency Owner and had 2 clients stay in this hotel for 2 nights this past week 7/26 -7/28 I got a call from Ms. Davis last night to tell me about her trip. She was completely thrilled with the service and professionalism from the entire staff and they way they all went above and beyond the call of duty. Specifically mentioning "Eva" for something she did for a guest in the middle of the night. The accommodations were everything she had been told they were. She was take back by the amount of items available with the continental breakfast. Especially the Automatic Pancake Maker. Thank you Microtel Inn & Suites for taking such good care of my clients....

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends