“Best Thai food in the area”
Review of Thai Basil II

Thai Basil II
Ranked #24 of 322 Restaurants in Largo
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Great food and friendly service. Easy to get into. Would count them in my list of hidden gems. Take out or eat in. Good sushi too.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I arrived a little after noon time for my lunch break from work. Prices are reasonable. I ordered Pad Thai with chicken. $7-$8. I received a dinner salad at 12:23pm. Timing is good and customer service is good. I was surprised to see so many people as the restaurant is a little off the beaten path. So the service is slightly slower than I typically expect on my lunch break in a well traveled area. Good food. I will be back again when I have a little more time. Will try something new then.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

I keep returning here from year to year. Good quality food in generous amounts for a very good price. Staff are friendly and more than happy to adjust to meet taste.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Always excellent my favorite Thai restaurant. Don't forget to try the sushi it's wonderful. Jane is the best.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

My wife eat here 2 or 3 times a month. I eat he Summer Rolls, then order the amazing chicken.. Be sure to ask for the spice rack, to spice up your meal. We have never had a bad meal.\They also serve sushi , very fresh and good . we see a lot of people eat on there lunch breaks, they have lunch specials. HIGHLEY RECCOMEND THIS PLACE.dand