“Party of 12...for fine Italian food”

Amici Italian Eatery
Ranked #12 of 322 Restaurants in Largo
Price range: USD 895 - USD 2,795
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Family-owned true Italian restaurant with woodfired pizza and traditional homemade dishes. Each meal is prepared to order. Watch our videos online to see our chef prepare homemade cannoli shells, freshly pounded veal and hand toss delicious pizza. We are in our 20th year and welcome you to our family restaurant.
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Every year, I take 12-16 family members on a vacation/ Spring Training Trip, to see the Phillies, get some sun at our beachfront rental, on the gulf, and eat some good food.I guess its's been about 10 years of consistent performance that lands Amici, a striip mall hidden pearl, in this review.Food, from appetizers to desserts is authentic, delicious, and well served with great presentations.We are a large group, but small groups from 2-12 are easily accommodated, with nice atmosphere a bonus.Good friends,, family, music,and food make this a surefire successful dinner.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 7 November 2018

Went there last night - photo is NOT up to date - take the time to see Amici's at its best in the 15 detailed photos. The setting inside is spacious and inviting. We were warmly greeted and attentively looked after. The Caesar salad we had as an appetizer was wonderful. We opted for a lovely chickpea soup with main course. I had fresh clams and linguine- very garlicky and flavourful. My husband had lemon veal and loved it. The option to have spinach with main course is a great idea. We shared a zablione for dessert and it too was wonderful. Will definitely return when next we are south.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Josecanucee
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Small dinner party with family for Mom's birthday. I do like that it is local and family owned. Food and service were both good, not outstanding. I'm looking forward to going again and trying their wood fired pizza but don't know if I'd hurry back for the pasta. Penne was $18.95- I added chicken for an additional $4.95- I expected a chicken breast or tenders- it was actually small cubes of chicken mixed in - had to look for it to realize they did add it. Espresso and tiramisu were an excellent way to finish!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Went to Amici’s last week with friends, one of whom recommended it. OMG! It was some of the best Italian food that I’ve ever eaten! It had a small, intimate atmosphere and felt like you were sitting in someone’s home, enjoying a delicious homemade meal. Our service was impeccable, and the food matched the service. Don’t let the outside scare you off...it is in a strip mall, but once inside, the atmosphere feels like a fine dining experience. If in the Largo area, definitely make it a point to visit, you won’t regret it!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank eileenm30
Reviewed 25 September 2018

I cannot say enough about how wonderful this restaurant is. From the fantastic Italian food, to the waiter staff to the cleanliness. This is a wonderful place to eat and relax and enjoy your evening. Eddie was a fantastic waiter for our party of 12. His personality, his attention to detail, he never missed a step. Great job Eddie.

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to Amici Italian Eatery? Share your experiences!