All reviews breakfast area nice hotel clearwater area king suite convenient location complimentary breakfast fresh fruit would definitely stay here again great place to stay clean rooms easy access fl housekeeping pets clerk couch
Reviewed 28 March 2018

My husband and I picked this location to stay during our six year wedding anniversary. Everything was great until today, checkout day. I had left a dress hanging in the closet and once we got home and unpacked (4 hour drive) I had remembered I left it. So I immediately called the hotel. The girl on the phone was very pleasant and kept me on hold while housekeeping "checked the room". She then stated that they would call me if my dress turned up because it was no where to be found. I called back two hours later and she stated that the head of housekeeping came back and checked the room, the housekeeper who cleaned the room checked the room, and the manager was made aware of the situation. She then stated that "they took the room apart searching and the dress wasn't there". My husband and I both remember hanging the dress in the closest so riddle me how a dress just gets up and walks out of the room on its own? I have read previous post that stated housekeeping needs to be supervised and I would agree with that, things do not just walk out on their own.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2018

We have stayed in several Hampton Inns and Hampton Inn and Suites Largo is probably the best. The prices - especially during the Spring league - can be bit high compared to many other Hampton Inns but this hotel is worth paying bit extra. Plenty of parking lots. Nice outdoor pool - although next to the parking lot. Clean property, friendly staff. Typical Hampton Inn breakfast. I assume the rooms have been recently renovated - at least they looked bit different than during our last stay two years ago. Rooms are also very quiet - I am not whether the soundproofing is better than in other similar hotels but during our 4 day stay there was no disturbance from other rooms or hallway. Friend of Hampton Inn and Suites Largo 4 ever!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Gtrotter2008
Reviewed 5 March 2018

When visiting my mother in Largo, this is close by. Clean, friendly, quiet. Nice park with Carousel across the street in beautiful setting. Complimentary breakfast, nice hot food. Convenient to shopping. Comfortable bed, handicapped room bigger than regular with good handrails in bathroom.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 26 February 2018

The staff at the Hampton Inn & Suites Largo went above and beyond in terms of customer service. I worked to secure rooms for a group of 32 people and Anna McElroy and Missy Peterson were a huge help with the process. They were patient and kind with our large group and were flexible when we needed to make changes.

The staff at the front desk were so incredibly kind and willing to help with any request. The three staff members at the front desk that I worked with always had a smile on their faces and were eager to help.

I highly recommend this hotel!!

Room tip: They do not have (2 bed) queen suites, only (one bed) king suites.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank prwilliams151
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I would recommend this hotel. We were waiting for our condo in Clearwater and stopped for the night. Huge room, with a great bed, exceptionally clean. Great service at the front desk. Very updated and nice.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple