USD 80
ComfortInn
USD 121
HIExpress.com
Barefoot Mailman Motel(Lantana)(Great Value!)
USD 55
Official Site
USD 76
Priceline
Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa(Manalapan)(Great Value!)
USD 451
  • Pool
White Horse Motel(Lake Worth)(Great Value!)
USD 112
New Sungate Motel(Lake Worth)
USD 66
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
TownePlace Suites by Marriott(Boynton Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 160
USD 127
Priceline
Agoda.com
All reviewscomfy bedhead housekeeperderrickpublixhousekeepingdouglasmiguelflorida
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

This hotel struck me as odd as there are several homeless people all walking around the rooms. They have police in sit that just sit in their vehicles while homeless people are begging for change as your entering your room. The room itself was very clean just the location is a pit. Defiantly never going back. Bad area!!!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Michelle B
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

This hotel I have been very happy with. They clean the inside and outside literally spotless. They do not charge a pet fee, or put a hold for incidentals. Staff here have been very.friendly and accommodating. For a motel, i rate it a 4/5.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Anna B
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Clean room, friendly staff, convenient location. The room was ready on time, the flat screen played great and was easy to use. The shower had good water with plenty of hot water. We slept peacefully on our comfortable queen beds. Last trip here we stayed at a Super 8. Motel 6 was far superior.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2016

Easily the worst place I have ever stayed worldwide never mind North America. It was late and I was out of options otherwise I would have turned around and left.
The police car doesn't sit outside for no good reason and I am not sure my bed had been changed since the last guest, the smell of damp was over powering and the bathroom full of flies.
Lots of other faults but in short I wouldn't stay here again for free.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

I am Dr.John Matin.... would like to express my gratitude to the wonderful stay at Motel 6 in Lantana in W.Palm Beach Fl.....since I arrived at this place I have felt the hospitality from the staff and highly grade the customer service.... I thank the GM Mr.Derrick Douglas for his outstanding leadership,which help me to be in peace and feel secure at this location....
Finally, I thank and appreciate all....would I decide to return to W.Palm Beach I will return to this wonderful place.
Best wishes