See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 May 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 7 May 2018

Reviewed 3 May 2018

This would be an acceptable $39 per night accommodation. But for its rice, there are much newer and nicer places. The breakfast selection was very thin. The walls must be thin too because I was awoken several times by car horns, reving motors, people knocking on other doors, music, and an assortment of noises.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Management response:Responded 11 May 2018

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 11 April 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 11 April 2018

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here as it was cheapest choice in a package I loved the waffle iron worked I loved the black out windows as you could open drapes the see our scuba gear drying. The place was very quiet. Comfortable bed And good location to many nice restaurants and a grocery store Giving it another try in 2 weeks :)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 9 April 2018

Thank you so much for this great review . It was our pleasure to have you as our valued guest and we hope to see you soon.
Glad to serve the waffle that you loved and the iron.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Room was decent and had some evidence of some remodeling. However, there were some tiny reddish ants near the sink and mirror. I killed a few but more came. Also, the floor carpet didn't look dirty, but it made my feet very dirty. I noticed this when getting in the shower. I left foot prints in it. Also, when I got out and walked on it, my feet got very dirty.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 9 April 2018

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear that you were not happy and appreciate it for letting us know. We will work on that as soon as possible and apologize for any inconvenience that caused.