“Awesome View”

Plantation Palms Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Plantation Palms Golf Club is a 18 hole Championship Golf course designed by David Harman. There are 4 sets of tees to challenge all levels of golfers with water on 15 holes. Additionally there is a lighted driving range, an 18 hole mini-golf course, and full service restaurant "Mulligans Irish Pub."
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

What a beautiful view of the golf course while eating in Mulligans. Nice menu, great hard cider, and great all u can eat breakfast brunch buffet. New addition to restaurant being added. New lighted miniature golf just added.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I played here and found the greens to be in great shape. Yes there are some bare spots on the course but with some rain and care this place is be great again. Love the "renovation" special. Nice job management.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

So yes, Plantation Palms is back open. They have cut back the weeds and grew some grass on the tees, fairways and greens. Overall this course is pretty bad. I understand it will take time but they aren't even close. The sand traps and rough are unacceptable and the greens are rough. I won't play here for at least another year as I saw no further improvements occurring.

Management response:Responded 24 March 2017

Thank you for coming out to Plantation Palms. We are aware that conditions still need much improvement and have been offering our "Renovation Special" rates accordingly. Please understand that this has been an enormous undertaking and is far from complete. We will continue to improve until we have the best conditions possible to match the phenomenally designed course. Until then we will continue to offer our great rates and you can enjoy the wonderful layout at a significant discount.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We stop in for a beer and/or appetizer all the time and love it! We bring our 5 month old son. There is a great view. Definitely try the nachos, they are amazing.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I came in with low expectations. Those low expectations were met.

This golf course has a great layout. Quite possibly one of the top 5 in Pasco County. Unfortunately, the course fell on hard times a few years ago, and wound up closing. The new owners opened the course back up sometime in late 2016- after renovating their putting surfaces. Although there is a plentiful amount of grass in most portions of the fairways, greens and tee boxes, the rest of the course is in a word- a disaster. There is almost no rough. No collars around the greens. No definition around the sand traps. No grass around the greens- even within a few feet in most spots.

I understand the golf business quite well- and realize they need to make hay when the sun shines- and it is imperative to be open in season when a golf club can make more than half of their annual revenues in just these few months. But this course is not ready to be open- in my opinion.

I do hope that they have a good growing season during the summer so they can grow grass on the areas of the course that require it. Once I hear of more positive reviews from fellow local golfers, I will return- but not before then.