“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We all had different food types and all were very pleased with their choices. Excellent service also.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

This place has good food but on the days I do want to go, they have a line out the door. I wish they had a better system of taking order.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

My wife Linda and I spotted in here for a quick bite for dinner on Saturday night. We order 2 different sandwiches and they were big enough that we each had half of each sandwich. She ordered the Melt-Away which was oven-roasted beef, hickory smoked turkey breast, cheddar & Swiss cheeses and red onions served hot on a French baguette with a side of au jus for dipping and I ordered the Smoked Turkey which was hickory smoked turkey breast, applewood smoked bacon, mild cheddar cheese, vine-ripened tomatoes, creamy mayo and our smoky mustard served on ciabatta bread, pressed. They were both delicious. We each had chips with our sandwiches and iced teas. The flavor of theses sandwiched was unbelievable. We would diffidently go back, as a matter of fact, we went back on Sunday for lunch and had the same sandwiches and split a bowl of Lobster Bisque which was the best we have ever had. If you are ever in Downtown Lakeland, you have to stop here.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

The area of Munn Park is one of the best in Lakeland. They have outdoor sitting areas that are shaded and comfortable, perfect for chatting with friends. They don't have a large coffee menu, but the drinks are good. The food is limited and too pricey.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Good sandwiches made with thought for who is going tobeat them
The place is clean and pretty. The service is good.
I like the coffe, and the sandwich I asked for.
Prices are good, is a place where you can hang around and drink good coffe while reading or having conversation.