“Exquisitely prepared Thai food”

Thai Oishi Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 481 Restaurants in Lakeland
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Our first time at this place. We were a fairly large group, and service was a bit slow, but we were enjoying the conversation, so it wasn't a problem. The appetizers were excellent. The crab rangoon was especially good. My husband and I both had curry; he had yellow curry and I had peanut curry. They were both really tasty, though I enjoyed the peanut curry more. You get a large bowlful and jasmine rice to eat it with. Yummy and filling.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Excellent food, service, value. We had 2 lunch specials and both were wonderful. very reasonable prices. Would definitely repeat.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We ate here for lunch after church. I had the ground pork salad. Husband a couple sushi items. My dish reminded me of lettuce wraps deconstructed! Very flavorful and a good lunch portion. My husband likes to practice his Thai and said his sushi excellent. I loved the clean and beautiful interior and the clothes that were worn by all employees. The interior is small. I will return.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

The sushi is very fresh and so good. But I can not say enough good things about the whole red snapper. The fish was cooked perfectly and the spices were spot on.

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Impromptu lunch date brought us here. We were not expecting to have one of the best lunches we have had in a long time! Delicious Thai dishes and a friendly, helpful staff to help navigate the menu/dishes if you are fairly new to Thai food. The BEST sushi we have had in Lakeland! YUMMO!!! Why did it take us so long to find this place?