“Great Service and Great Area”

Lakeland Brewing Company
Ranked #26 of 458 Restaurants in Lakeland
Reviewed 30 April 2017

The service was top notch. We ate inside and loved the decor and watching the people work throughout the brewing area. We were there on a Friday and were pleasantly surprised when fireworks over the lake went off at 9PM. What a treat! The beers were good. The food was good, but not great. Between the 4 of us, we had the bacon wrapped hot dog, the bratwurst and chicken sandwich. They were good. But, no extra condiments and no side, like fries or a salad. There isn't one salad on the menu. The menu is very limited. We will absolutely return. We loved the location, beer and servers. We would like to see an expanded menu...but, the limited menu won't stop us from returning. Recommended!

1  Thank Annie143Florida

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I love the atmosphere here and the One-eyed Revenge is an awesome brew. I especially love the local names of the beers. Having grown up in Lakeland, they are nice little nostalgia pieces. Also, glad to have a brewery in town - Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

The location was really nice and the brewery building was a nice relaxed atmosphere with a porch overlooking the lake. I did not think the beer was great and did not try the food. The service was good.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Pleased to have a local brewer.
Competitive , trendy beer analyst may detract. Nice , convenient .
Something fried, lots of tasty beer.
Northside says; (suup! !) I'm in.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Awesome beer great owners and staff they will go out of their way to please you we sit on the patio and enjoy the sunset oh if you go you have to try the Hunters Plate landjaeger sausage smoked gouda Granny Smith apples and nuts OMG my favorite goes great with beer and their version of the grilled cheese sandwich to die for I don't like sweets so I ask for the maple syrup on the side because my husband loves it and the menu changes the regular stuff like the Hunters Plate and grilled cheese is alway's there. And you can get beer to go if your in a hurry they have Growlers two sizes even if you clean your growler they also do it to sterilize it then they fill it and seal it. This is the only place I go great beer and plate's for not a lot of money the Hunters Plate is 8.00 and the beer is not expensive if you want to pay more for beer go to the brass tap.