“On Vacation”

Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We're a local restaurant and sports bar located on South Florida Avenue near Fitzgerald Road, in the Centerpoint Plaza, directly across from TBC 24 Fitness Center and Aloha Tanning. Come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone. With over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and loads of specialty drinks, we have you covered any day of the week.
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped here about 6 years ago. The family liked the food. We stopped here and Taylor was our waitress. I ordered the French Onion soup and fish tacos. My husband ordered a chili and pepperoni flatbread. Other people ordered some sort of zingers meal. Everyone liked their meal.

I do like going here instead of going to Wendy’s, etc. thank you Taylor for doing a great job.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The food is is just ok. I had the wings with the garlic Parmesan. I really wasn’t impressed with the flavor, It was kind of bland, I should have just went with medium flavor. My husband ordered the burger, he wasn’t wowed from it, he said it was pretty basic.

Millers_Ale_House, Public Relations Manager at Miller's Ale House - Lakeland, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Hi there, Ellie. We're sorry to hear that you & your husband weren't "wow'd" by your food. We hope you will consider sending this feedback and your contact info to us via our website: millersalehouse.com/contact-us/ so that we can reach out to you directly. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

It was clean, service was timely. Plenty of TVs for viewing sports or news. You could converse easily with lunch date.
Veterans are welcome

Reviewed 29 May 2018

We ate lunch here with friends. We were very satisfied with the server and the delivery of our food. The food was generous and tasty.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Our Thursday night neighbors dining out picked Miller’s Ale House. We were promptly greeted and seated. Restaurant was clean. Our server took our drink orders just after we were seated. The flatbread appetizer was delicious. My wife and I had the Thursday night special, Prime rib which was cooked just right and delicious. Neighbors ordered the 35 fried shrimp, shrimp Alfredo and Prime rib and everyone was very pleased with their selection. Food was hot. My side of onion rings was over cooked, but was removed from the bill. Will be going back.