“Satisfy that craving”

Burger 21
Ranked #17 of 451 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 April 2017

In the mood for a good burger, look no further. My family and I are not fans of the "fast food joint" but do enjoy a good burger. A lot of the family restaurants offer specialty sandwiches but at Burger21 you get just the right size and oh so tasty! My daughter's favorite is the black bean (and she's not a vegetarian) but I like the spiciness of the southwest with just the perfect amount of sauce and jalapeños.

There are newer reviews for Burger 21

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Truly an average rating because I was expecting better than 5 Guys and it wasn't. The burger was comparable but I find 5 Guys fries are better and larger portion. They do serve beer but overall more expensive than 5 Guys.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

My favorite is the hot dog. Grilled hot dog on a toasted bun are the best. Plus they customize the condiments to your taste. Even cut up dill pickles to make a dill pickle relish for me. Fries are delicious.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

You can't go wrong. Outstanding choices on the menu. Burgers have a new one monthly along with the best milkshakes. They are amazing. The staff and service is far above any of the completion don't go anyplace else

Reviewed 4 January 2017

We met some friends at Burger 21 during our recent visit to Lakeland. It is an interesting casual restaurant. Menu, as you would expect, is mostly burgers, made with beef, chicken or turkey. My burger was very good, even if the bun was unremarkable.

I splurged on a strawberry shake, which was excellent and I highly recommend it.

We sat inside, because it was cold, but there is a large outdoor patio with tables. It would probably be nice in good weather.