“Great burgers”

Burger 21
Ranked #19 of 457 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Love the burgers, I have been here several times, chicken burgers are great, so many different options, sweet potatoes fries are done perfectly, and the shakes are sinfully delicious, friendly staff, clean with great inside or outside sitting, a bit pricey for a burger place.

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

I have eaten at Burger 21 numerous times and love so many of their sandwiches. The buffalo chicken burger is outstanding along with the regular cheeseburger. Their sweet potato fries with the marshmallow dipping sauce are excellent, but I also really like their regular fries. Now the shakes...the chocolate peanut butter shake is by far my favorite. Most recently, I tried the pumpkin pie shake and it was good. My coworker loves the creme brûlée shake the best. I recommend giving this place a try :)!!

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Had the two grand puppies with us so we sat on the patio. We were quickly welcomed. Dogs have their own menu..
Water bowls, with an ice cube, were brought out. Dogs settled, we went through our menu.
Brian was chatty and helpful with our selections. My 'loosey-Lucy burger was delicious and cooked perfectly.
Fried green beans were delicious.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Everything here is sold ala carte. My family of four spent over $63 for four burgers, four orders of fries and four drinks. The food was good, but this is not a fine dining establishment and the prices are outrageous. This makes this place not very family friendly if you are on a budget.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

The burgers here are great. A combo can be pricey but I feel that you are getting quality. The sweet potato fries are so good. If you are willing to spend a little extra on burgers, I recommend this place.