“Vietnamese Cafe”
Review of Saigon Bistro

Saigon Bistro
Ranked #24 of 481 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: Brand new, so not much info out there other than Yelp reviews.
Description: Brand new, so not much info out there other than Yelp reviews.
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Great little Vietnamese cafe!
We had the crispy shrimp wrapped appetizer and my husband had the Beef pho, and I had the beef broccoli over rice.
This is our second trip there. So I also knew the order a take-home box of the combination fried rice which is excellent.
It has a combination of shrimp beef and chicken in it with some sort of sweet sausage. It's only $10 and it's enough to feed two people, which we did the next day for breakfast.
The best part is there boba tea drinks. I had the blended Avocado, which is nothing but one avocado, some condensed milk ice and a little bit of sugar. No fake avocado powder. Very creamy not too sweet, and great on a hot day.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Service ok, pot stickers and wonton were expensive! And not very good. Did not like the food. 3 people, 3 entrees (pho) 2 appetizers 3 drinks was $70.00!

1  Thank Lisa F
Reviewed 30 April 2018

I'm a local and this is one of my favorite places to frequent. I always order their Crab Wontons, Edamame, Dumplings, some variation of noodle soups and this one--Mi Xa Xui (Roasted Pork Egg Noodle Soup)--is the best! I backpacked in Vietnam two years ago and the food I ate there is authentic to what I eat here at Saigon Bistro.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

The location of this restaurant is great among nice shopping, hotels, movie theater and other eating establishments. Food is good. I’ve had great Vietnamese food in other cities but for a small restaurant this was pretty good. The restaurant was clean but quite noisy. The price was reasonable for a restaurant of this size.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We received good service. I think the food is all about what you order. I had the broccoli and beef which was very good. Someone with me had the meatball soup with noodles. It was a large portion, but the meatballs were almost like a sausage. Give it a try!