“Hanging out for pizza ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Great restaurant in Lakeside village, across from the Cobbs' Movie theater. Make it a dinner and a movie! I ordered the Margherita pizza flat bread, didn't dissapoint! Good service, lots of choices, makes it hard to decide what to order. Healthy choices and infusions available. Check it out!

There are newer reviews for Grillsmith

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We've been here a few times. However, this last visit was exceptional. My meal was very good; but not as memorable as dessert. I've had Key Lime pie in many restaurants. But, this was the best I've had in the recent past. If you're usually on the fence about dessert, plan accordingly. You don't want to skip out this time.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Used the private room in the back for a group of 20. Had two servers. Food and drinks were great as always

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I attended a business dinner party at Grillsmith and the food was amazing. I ordered the 6 oz. Oak Barrel Salmon with the Napa Valley Salad. Now I am usually a steak person but I thought I would give the salmon a try. Wow! I am so glad I did. It was sensational. I liked it so much that I asked the waiter about the recipe. To my delight, the waiter actually brought me the recipe, granted it was for making a large quantity more than I would make at home. I can't wait to try it out but plan to adjust the amounts to suit my needs.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

We were on our way home and by the time we would arrive no one felt like cooking so we stopped at Grillsmith like we have a dozen times prior to this! As usual the food was adequate but not over the Top, they make a great Smashed Cauliflower casserole but I've been disappointed as of late due to their changes to their menu? I understand restaurants change to keep people's attention but they had an Awesome Flatbread Margharita pizza that they changed the flatbread and the toppings on and it's not even close to their old one, so strike one! Their Smashed cauliflower used to have a flavor beyond comparison but now it tastes like just ascif someone grounded the cauliflower and added a bit of spice and set it on the table, strike two! They also have a pasta with chicken dinner that my wife loved but two nights ago when she had it she said it lacked flavor, the pasta was over cooked and the sauce was actually cold, Strike THREE,!! And btw, the bread they give you to start your meal is bread sticks which are still ok and these cracker pieces that are kind of average at best, why they give these out can only be to get rid of them? They need to supply guestscwith Real Bread not some hard cracker type material? Anyway the icing on the cake was the price? We in years past could go there with our son and eat heartily for less than $50 with drinks but the other day for the same thing we used to pay $50 for we paid almost $100 and the food norvthe service is worth that!! So, unfortunately after all the years we've been going there we will no longer be patrons?