“Best food EVER. ”

Ranked #1 of 512 Restaurants in Lakeland
Price range: USD 4 - USD 27
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Turkish,Mediterranean healthy home cooking, Vegetarian,vegan and gluten free options available.Four years in a row number one restaurant in lakeland Florida.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

You feel like you are treating your body well when you eat at Cafe Zuppina. FRESH and DELICIOUS. Every. Time. Not to be missed!!! Also beautifully remodeled inside. The owner and family are LOVELY people.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Still sitting in Cafe Zuppina after a wonderful lunch. Chicken kabobs were delicious as were the Brussel sprouts, carrots and rice. This is per my 16 year old son. I had a gyro and potato salad that was equally delicious. Definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We love to go to Cafe Zuppina. We enjoy the wonderful food, welcoming staff, personal service, always immaculate, and friendly clientele. The food is always perfectly prepared, cooked, and absolutely delicious. We like the idea that it's all so healthy. If you haven't tried Cafe Zuppina yet, now is the time -- the best Lakeland has to offer. We know you will enjoy it as much as we do.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

This a very special place. You get warm, personal service the minute you walk in the door. It's attractively decorated and clean and welcoming. But none of that compares to the incredible food. Every single dish I have tried has been fantastic. If you have a vegetarian friend, take them there. No one makes vegetables as unique and delicious as Cafe Zuppina. If you love meat, go there! The meat melts in your mouth and is cooked perfectly. I have never had better lamb anywhere and no one beats Berna's brussel sprouts. No one! They are consistently amazing. I don't live in Lakeland but every time I visit, I make sure I either eat lunch or dinner at Zuppina! You can even get take out. Don't forget dessert either -- you won't find better anywhere else in town.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 29 March 2018

We dined at Cafe Zuppina in a group of 6 this evening. Every one of us was so impressed with the service, the food, and the ambiance. The whole place has been re-decorated and it is lovely! I had chicken kabobs.....crispy on the outside and soooo tender on the inside. Add basmati rice, fresh carrot salad, fresh hummus and pita, and the FABULOUS brussels sprouts.....your eyes just about pop out of your head! Then you taste it and you are speechless!

Date of visit: March 2018