All reviews full kitchen longhorn steakhouse the past months one bedroom suite front desk staff stayed here room was spacious would definitely stay here again recommend this hotel great place to stay parking lot kitchenette highway property sofa pets mall
Reviewed 28 August 2018

I stayed here on business and found the facility to be very clean, modern, and upscale. The breakfast was lacking my taste as everything had sugar/carbs. Incorporating some healthier breakfast items would be great. Oh and your elevator licenses are expired, might want to get the renewals posted!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Liberty F, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Lakeland, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, Shaun!
We just opened up in 2016 and happen to be the newest design for TownePlace Suites, I am happy to hear that you enjoyed it!
Marriott is constantly updating the breakfast items to meet the desired tastes for our valued clients so check back with us, we might have something new on your return visit. I also can assure you, the elevator certificates are renewed, we are just waiting for the updated certificates from the City.
Thank you again for taking the time to review the hotels and I hope to see you back in the future!

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Recently had a three night stay at this hotel and it was great! From the moment we checked in the customer service was amazing. The room is just as pictured, well stocked with everything you need (plates, cups, utensils) and it was clean. The hotel grounds were nice as well. Highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: August 2018
Liberty F, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Lakeland, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Lpgreen,
What an amazing review, thank you for taking the time to detail out your experience, I can’t wait to share this with our team! I hope your travels bring you back to Lakeland!

Thank you!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

This TownePlace Suites helped to my long term business stay very comfortable. Everyone, from the sales manager, to front reception, to housekeeping staff and the maintenance personnel work very hard to keep this hotel operating smoothly. Great location, friendly staff and clean...3 things that give this hotel my 5 star rating.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Liberty F, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Lakeland, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I cannot wait to share your positive feedback with the entire team. It's so rewarding to hear they made your long-term stay enjoyable!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We took the kids to Legoland and wanted a hotel that was decent and near the park. This hotel is about 35 min away but worth it compared to other “motels” we passed!
When we pulled up it started pouring out I ran in with my son and the lady at the front desk went in the back and got us towels to dry off. Then she offered and took an umbrella and out to the car to get my husband and my baby. We didn’t take her up on the offer bc we didn’t want her getting wet! But thought she went wayyyy above what she was trained to do!
The room was spacious and nice.. around midnight the room was getting really hot and it was set on 65. I called down to the front desk and the gentleman man offered us another room. Brought up a cart and room keys. The 2nd room was much cooler! We have annual passes for LEGO land and would definitely stay here again! Thanks for making our stay enjoyable!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much, Jslat1! Shelby and Steven are amazing at what they do and really have a desire to ensure everyone is happy during their stay, I am so glad they were able to assist you. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Another excellent Marriott property. We stayed here just one night. The rooms were clean and quiet despite the soccer tournament in the area. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Lots of parking and nearby food choices too.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Liberty F, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Lakeland, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us! I can't wait to share your feedback with our team. Hope to see you again in the future!