“Romantic, excellent, small italian restaurant. ”

Rustico Italiano Ristorante
Ranked #3 of 296 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

Nino, from Capri, owns and operates this little gem in Lake Worth. This busy little hotspot is hopping during the winter "season". Reservations are a must.

Home made pastas, catch of the day, Italian classics, salads and vegetable side dishes. Desserts -- the tiramisù is a must -- are excellent.

Great wine list. Great service. Ask for Nino who is a character, usually very busy in the back.

2  Thank Veronica B

Reviewed 17 June 2016

Traveling to Miami and wanting to impress my date I took her to this romantic Italian restaurant I had a great experience couple years ago. Being more familiar with the menu I have ordered ossobuco in a light brown sauce with mushrooms which was fantastic. For dessert we split a best tiramisu you can imagine. chef Nino is still there personally and no wonder the place is rated as one of the best authentic Italian places in the area.
In any event, my date was really impressed with me after dining in such a high class place.

3  Thank Mark W
Reviewed 16 June 2016

My husband and I received a gift certificate and visited this restaurant last week. We had 4 appetizers between us and 1 glass of wine and 1 beer. The total, before tip was $95.69. My husband ordered the fried calamari, which I did not share it as it was rubbery and the sauce was tart. He also ordered the homemade Italian sausage and peppers and was not impressed. I ordered the ravioli which was delicious. I also ordered the clams which were bland, rubbery, and tasted like they were burned. I would never recommend this restaurant. We will never return. Don't waste your money. If you want good Italian food go to Cafe Sapori.

1  Thank Stephanie T
Reviewed 11 June 2016

Thought the food was very average and over priced, and service was poor, Our waiter was from Italy and I felt like I was in one of those touristi Italian joints where they try to skin you, everything he suggested was with the highest price on the menu .I asked if he could advise me on a bottle of wine, He suggested quite casually the most expensive bottle on the whole list.
For the same price I believe Paradiso ( next door ) to be on a completely different level
very different experience

1  Thank borgoognissanti28
Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

This is a magnificent restaurant that will satisfy all of the senses. Beautifully designed with a warm and embracing atmosphere. Great for family, superb for a romantic dinner.

The menu is rich with tradition rustic Italian dishes prepared and served with great care. In the land of bad chain restaurants and fast food Italian in fake olive gardens, this is an oasis of beauty and great taste.

You'll come back again and again and again.

3  Thank travelinman47

Been to Rustico Italiano Ristorante? Share your experiences!