All reviews sparkling clean palm beach would stay here again neighborhood kettle floor tv shower stove florida sheets sleep lake
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Never checked in. The area around the hotel is extremely sketchy and appeared very unsafe. We feared our car or valuables would be gone in the morning. We have traveled the world and stayed in places some may consider unsafe. This place crossed the line. Outside photos were not representative of the property or surroundings.

Date of stay: March 2018
4  Thank rivrman
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We were very happy with this basic 1950's style "mom-and-pop" Motel. Very clean! Recently renovated with new tile floors, paint, refrigerator, microwave, Etc. Very good value for the area. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I needed a clean place in a hurry due to a sudden trip due to the death of my step father. I looked at some of the big names and found reviews about roaches and other bugs. I searched a little and found the White Horse.

The reviews were great and the price reasonable. I did not need a pool or retiring just a nice clean place to sleep.
The management was very accommodating and friendly.
I walked into the room and was very pleasantly surprised. The photos were very accurate. The room was modern and exceptionally clean. I did not use the stove but it was nice to know it was there.
The neighborhood seemed a little sketchy but I had not problems and the location was convenient to I95.

I highly
Recommend the white horse for a clean and friendly stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2018

This motel was great. I went for a quick work trip (self employed) Comfy bed, nice bedding, new shower and bathroom, small sitting area, lots of TV channels and very clean. I had room 106. The grounds were well kept and check in was super easy. I was there for 2 nights. Easy to park your car close to the room. A couple people were surprised I was staying in that area (safety wise), seemed a little rough, but closer to the beach seemed nice enough. I think if you are overly concerned about safety, you're not going to be staying at a Motel anyway. 5min to the Starbucks on the high street in Lake Worth, and close to the beach too. I'd stay again.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We stayed here for two nights to visit our friend who lives near by. The location is great near to all the amenities, the beaches, the lakes and the eating places etc. The owners are very pleasant and helpful. The room is neat and clean and has a kettle, refrigerator and microwave oven. The towels are fluffy and soft and bedclothes etc are very clean
It offers a/c and a fan, free parking and free WiFi but no breakfast. The price is a bit steep but February being a peak period most of the hotels get booked up fairly early around this area.

Room tip: All ten rooms should be good as they are on the ground floor and are compact