“Amazing Pho”

Pho & Hot Pot Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 45 Restaurants in Lake Park
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

We have traded our pizza nights to Pho nights. This restaurant has amazing Pho & it's a family favorite.

1  Thank leosunrise

Reviewed 3 May 2017

I was sick with a miserable cold and could only think of carry-out pho. In 10 minutes, I had the vegetarian pho for $9 in a plastic container with a styrofoam clamshell with cilantro, tofu, thai basil, mushrooms, bean sprouts, shredded cabbage, choi, carrots, and scallions. It was delicious and just right for my cold.

1  Thank MontereyFoodie
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Had the steak patay soup and was very disappointed as it had no flavor. Poor service as we had to call the waitress over 3 times to get Things we needed and also never refilled our water.
We asked the young woman at the cash register for some help and she told us we would have to wait as she was busy.
We ordered an appetizer and it came out the same time as the meal.
Not impressed

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Despite being located in an older strip mall, the moment you walk in, you realize the owners are serious about their restaurant! The decor is beautiful - quite a bit nicer than you normally get in Pho restaurants. But enough about decor, what about the food? The Pho was AMAZING! It had the best broth of any Pho I've had in quite a while... just the right amount of heartiness, seasoning, and of course, LOADED with all the goodies. I'll definitely be back and would highly recommend the place to seasoned pho enthusiasts!

2  Thank BranonE
Reviewed 3 February 2017

I hate to give bad ratings, but this one deserves it. Ordered the pho dac biet (when I was finally able to get service). There was hair in the dish. I politely brought it up to the server, who acted as if I was bothering her for pointing it out. She took it in the back and brought it back about 5 mins later. When it came back out, I look down at the dish, THERE'S STILL HAIR IN IT! At this point, I had enough of the place. Never again. Between the complete lack of service, and hair in food with no apology or any effort whatsoever to make it okay, just bad. Is it too much to ask to have lunch with no hair in it? Apparently it is.....

I gave 5 stars to "value" because the prices are good - but since I couldn't eat my dish, I guess the value was pretty bad.